Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,470 members, 7,840,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

A New Project For A Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A New Project For A Graphics Designer (1290 Views)

Need A Graphics Expert - Join Our Company / I Need A Graphics/design Editor Who Can Do Magazine Edits And Designs / I Dont Know How To Draw And I Want To Become A Graphics Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Project For A Graphics Designer by dyweb(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Please i need the services of a graphics designer for the following.

1. 4 front page images for jquery.
2. Website graphics icons signifying the important pages and other things.
3. A brand logo that will look very professional.
4. About 51 3d animations/emotions/smileys/cartons.

I have examples based on what i will like it to be, though you can improve more on it.

Please all the design have to be totally unique, innovative, interesting and appealing. The emotions will be about 150px long.

Please if you can help me on this project, state your quotation and the amount of time you will be able to complete this project.

Please i need the services of designers with experience and can create beautiful things out of nothing.

Final note:

Please am a young programmer who is just starting up hence I dont really have that much cash. So therefore I will love it if you are very considerate with your price.

In short let me say i am broke. I will like you consider my condition very well before determing your price.

Thanks.
Re: A New Project For A Graphics Designer by kingthreat(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Go straight to the point, state your pay.
Re: A New Project For A Graphics Designer by dyweb(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: A New Project For A Graphics Designer by Goldenheart(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
emotions or emoticons/smiley?
cartons/cartoon? sad
Re: A New Project For A Graphics Designer by kingthreat(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Go to iconspedia.com to get smileys. no one would design 51 smileys feom scratch for that amount. If you are cool with that then what we are talking are 4 banner designs and logos.

Abi?
Re: A New Project For A Graphics Designer by spywareczar(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
The smileys re d main issue, go online, get all d smileys u need and let's discus abt d rest of d designs
Re: A New Project For A Graphics Designer by kingthreat(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
spywareczar: The smileys re d main issue, go online, get all d smileys u need and let's discus abt d rest of d designs

True talk
Re: A New Project For A Graphics Designer by astralgirl: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
I can design icons and logo as I'm expert in it. Please take a look at my work

email: trilmarose(@)gmail(dot)com

More work: http://bleepingtech.imgur.com

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing Training / Ade Adekola’s “icons Of A Metropolis” [art] / Beauty Ark Cosmetics Designed By St_ola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.