Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano (30593 Views)

Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] / Roofless Keke Napep Spotted In Lagos / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2013
I saw this earlier today on my way to work along the popular "Bata roundabout" for those who are familiar with Kano state.

I thought such thing only happen in the south.

The youngman is driving Keke because there is no Job in town.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by asala1: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Soo bad!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by KraticKratus: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2013
why so bad?
graduates drive taxis all over the world. he can even make more money than those office workers.

better than blowing himself up.

53 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by MeAboki(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Sensible guy, better that than armed robbery or kidnapping.

24 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by asala1: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2013
KraticKratus: why so bad?
graduates drive taxis all over the world. he can even make more money than those office workers.

If that is it, he shouldn't have wasted the 4-5years in the university. Instead he would have acquired a lot for the 4-5years driving 'Keke'

61 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by simpleseyi: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2013

Mr man, pray that this happen to you if you are convinced it is a sign of prosperity. Only in jonathan's government, PhD holders are driving Dangote trucks, Masters degree holders are banks and eateries' security men, Bachelor degree holders are bus conductors, kidnappers and pipeline vandals.

If as a graduate, I have to choose btw driving Keke naped, pipeline vandalism, armed robbery, kidnapping and yahoo yahoo. I think I will choose either pipeline vandalism or yahoo yahoo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by iterator25: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2013
asala1:
If that is it, he shouldn't have wasted the 4-5years in the university. Instead he would have acquired a lot for the 4-5years driving 'Keke'
Hmmm
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Saraben(f): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2013
DAT place doesn't look like bata roundabout oh

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Danhumprey: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2013
grin
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Saraben: DAT place doesn't look like bata roundabout oh
lol Kano lady, i didn't say Bata roundabout, i said along bata roundabout..... That is the news paper stand toward Bello Road, almost opposite IBTC Bank

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by mumumugu(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Swaggs
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by wasak(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Saraben: DAT place doesn't look like bata roundabout oh
u reside in Kano?
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by fkaz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2013

Which one is "better than blowing himself up" on this issue?

And who tell you that those who blow them self-up, was due to lack of job? Why not make your comment without sentiment, moreover you should refer/recommend the job to your sibling who are kidnappers

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Beaf1: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Although jobs are hard to find these days thanks to the clueless Otuoke man, there is no where written on that Keke that the driver is a 'Graduate'.

Next....

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by dridowu: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Half a loaf is better than none
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2013

i tire! Some Nigerian graduates are looking for keke to drive. Check the histories of great men n women, they started from nothing. That guy is a great transporter in few years to come

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by kelvin1191(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
The guy get plan. Just watch out for this guy in the next 2years. Are there no Msc holders driving for Dangote?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by jumobi1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Why is he dressed up like that though?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Poor lad. But must he dress in a tie to drive the tricycle? E go better
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Temismith(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Huh
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by packman: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by kekakuz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
lucky guy
your mates never made it tru sch

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by kambili999(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
its better dan turing urself into legedeze or footwagene in search of jobs dat wont even look at ur face bt will rather keep posting u...
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
asala1:

You called it a waste? Guy I will try and say this with as much love and respect I can muster, after reading your comment; if the only reason you'v decided to go to college is to get a job thereafter then I am really really sorry for you and whoever is paying your fees.

26 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by buchito1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Its possible driving keke na pep is his hobby!! Abeg free d dude.... Now uve so disgraced his carrier!! angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Mannastoress: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
will putting on a tie make his passengers pay more than the normal fare? angry
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by kambili999(f): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
kekakuz: e
e don reach lyk dis??
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by sambroose(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Its no longer news Jor ........make una come ma area.....graduates plenty wey dey drive Keke napeps
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by AlphaMaximus(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by bennynaza(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is this guy sure he is a graduate? Well, if he is, then he is not helping his cause one bit... He should have passed his "no work for town" message in plain english and not pidgin. And of course , u dont "drive" a keke, u "ride" a keke (cos its a tri- CYCLE. Ps. I mean no disrespect though, I feel his plight too

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by whosefault(f): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
If you get job, call the guy make him come work for you. Instead of waiting for people tossing unemployed youths up and down, the guy has decided to move on. That isn't his bus-stop; he is only passing-by. You will hear his story in the future.
Keep waiting for bank to employ you or your parent to be giving you money. You go learn soon.....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May God Save Us From These Vulcanizers / Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? / Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.