Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Incompetence Of Inec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incompetence Of Inec (395 Views)

Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC / The Incompetence Of Nigeria's News Stations. / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Incompetence Of Inec by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2013
WILL IT BE WORTHWHILE TO HAVE ANY ELECTION COME 2015...SINCE ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE FULL ORGANISATION ON INEC AND MORE THAN 35,000 SECURITY AGENTS CAN NOT CONDUCT FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS IN JUST ONE STATE (ANAMBRA) OUT OF 36 STATES!!WITH DISENFRANCHISEMENT OF VOTERS IN CERTAIN AREAS AND INCORRECT VOTERS REGISTER IN JUST A STATE! SAME THING THAT HAPPENED IN ONDO WHERE THE STRONGHOLD OF THE PDP CANDIDATE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE OR THE VOTES THROWN IN TO THE RIVER!....WILL IT NOT BE BETTER FOR NIGERIA TO QUIETLY BREAK UP? NO ELECTION NO DEMOCRACY, LACK OF DEMOCRACY = ANARCHY, NIGERIA SEEMS TO ME, LIKE A TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE......
Re: The Incompetence Of Inec by Bright2(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2013
I got your point but i'll advice you not to put all the blames on INEC even when the INEC is doing the right thing the masses out there keep complicating electoral procedures. For instance four ( 4 ) policemen deploid to Anambra for this election were killed,is it the INEC that did that? Hijacking of Ballot boxes,multiple thumb printing,individuals selling their votes,intimidating voters before the election ground when the royal highness instruct & mandates who you vote for & yet expect the result with all these malpractices to be release in the next hours without verification been carried out? If with INEC alone yes they can but in as much as we the masses out there don't follow the electoral rules put in place by INEC,i can't guarantee you free not to talk of fair! 2015 election as you stipulated above will take a different pattern from all the elections you have witnessed of which me & you can not tell if it's free & fair when it's over but all i know is if oga JONA contest,he will be delivered!!! So put 70% of that blame on those people you see around you for they are responsible for the failures. For example take the instance of the IMO election between Okorocha Rochars & Ohakim in 2011 election,the people of IMO stood to their stands & threw Ohakim out by voting Rochars without selling their votes & also neglecting other means of malpractices,didn't INEC give the result in favour of Rochars? That is how it should be! I don't work for INEC but i see these things as an individual which i also believed you are.

(1) (Reply)

FG Should Account For Missing $5bn – APC, New PDP / An Objective Appeal Against Regional Politics / Advertisement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.