Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,827 members, 7,902,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician (35253 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
All I can say is AMEN.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Chinyeresandra(f): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
;DLol....Bolaino a xtain?God is working

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Ranchhoddas: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Obadaiah and the Op dey buy the kush for the same place

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wow....i hope @Bolaino is alright sha ! wat kind of fake prophecy is this ?

Well, the season for the multiple false , vague , neve-come-to-pass prophecies for the new year 2014 is here again .....

RUBBISH! .....
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by smoothvee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: obadiah made a prophecy about me and that prophecy has come to pass, he also made a prophecy about the end of the world and signs to herald the rapture, and so far i have seen with my eyes some of these prophecies coming to pass. If i have insulted you in any way sir, i am sorry, but i stand by the comments i have made. Thank you sir.

u r ignorant my friend.......u say u are a prophet...that u prophesy and then you condemn tb joshua.....what happened to mathew 7:1."judge not so that thou will not be judged" i am sorry for u man...u are seeking attention.
obidiah i dont know but i wil never judge him... y couldnt u read mathew 24 instead of waitin for anoda prophet to prophesy d signs of end time to u.....

now comin from the street boys (POV) point of view.... Phuck u my friend!
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by ncpat(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
this is what too much ogogoro + poverty dey cause
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Sike(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Even the seeker never believed in shi called prophesy. Prophesy my foot!
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: the funny thing here is that the two musicians you are qouting both believe in God, and when they see this prophecy the would both acknowledge it. So my good man i think it's hightime u invited God into your life sir., listen to rick ross mafia musc remix and listen to what he says in the outro of the song. Open your eyes my brother. We are in the last days sir.
all mmg crew including d boss ricky rozay believe in GOD so watch ur hand when typin next time.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by smoothvee(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: silly man. he should have denied christ
their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you
dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ
with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ'
just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual
denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like
scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not
wise at all

that was what u wrote yesterday abt aman dat was shot for not denyin christ......@ obidiah...u shud b tied to a horse and dragged around lagos benin express road.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
smoothvee: obadiah777: silly man. he should have denied christ
their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you
dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ
with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ'
just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual
denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like
scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not
wise at all

that was what u wrote yesterday abt aman dat was shot for not denyin christ......@ obidiah...u shud b tied to a horse and dragged around lagos benin express road.
well dayummmmm this black on black crime gotta stop mayne shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ranchhoddas: Obadaiah and the Op dey buy the kush for the same place
grin grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by ebenice(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Whats dis Rantings all about Is that why we are here.??
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmmm this black on black crime gotta stop mayne shocked cheesy grin
Lwkmd!! Crazeman cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by amycutie(f): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin
aManFromMars: Wizkid is on his way....

As soon as he finds Caro.
. sisi caro
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!! Crazeman cheesy cheesy
our people are too violent Ishi cry grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
this is serious! I hope it comes to pass tho

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by SpicyMimi(f): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
MY TAKE ON THIS!
HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL, SO MIND UR COMMENTS!
SHARE UR VIEWS BT DO NOT INSULT GOD!

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by ChigbunduE(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
I can't beleive i read the comments up to this point...
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Tbken: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yeye dey smell for here...oya keke rider carry me commot here b4 i vomit

'
|
|

?
~
@,
_
_
!
FAJJI BEBE NLO
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by smoothvee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmmm this black on black crime gotta stop mayne shocked cheesy grin

hhahahaha ma nigga...u cray...

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: this is a prophecy for wizkid, God wants you back, he wants to take back the talent he has given you. He wants you to start singing for him. Thus saith the lord. PS: this is from me to you wizkid, you know i'm right, the dreams and the strange sensation of awe you experience most times. Thats God mann, come to him and the joy you think you have now ill be smitherins where his joy his
U 4GOT TO ADD THE PART WHERE HE SHOULD GIVE U 50% OF HIS WEALTH
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Amakisst(f): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: this is a prophecy for wizkid, God wants you back, he wants to take back the talent he has given you. He wants you to start singing for him. Thus saith the lord. PS: this is from me to you wizkid, you know i'm right, the dreams and the strange sensation of awe you experience most times. Thats God mann, come to him and the joy you think you have now ill be smitherins where his joy his
lol i no fit laf,God call him wizkid (wizarkid),is dat d name hm mama gv am,i suspect foul play
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
ifeness:

Btw now and 3 years Obadiah's world will end.
IN OTHER WORDS OBADIAH WILL DIE

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
smoothvee:

hhahahaha ma nigga...u cray...
grin grin wink
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
rationalmind: And you really expect wizkid to take your hallucinations seriously? Smh

Omo no wan cn say man wizkid might become Redeem's or winners choir master......
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beretta92: With this post,bolaino,u leave no trace that u once travelled the path of thought.You sound even more pathetic than joagbaje.It's your life anyway.
Exactly, to think he once professed to be a rational thinker and now he spews out this rubbish,one begins to doubt if he ever was an atheist or maybe he had an aneurysm of the brain of some sort
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by onimcee1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: sir there will be no such law, u know why sir? Cos u can not fight against the prophets of God, as for my prophecies, they come from the lord and i say them the way itthey are revealed to me, as for obadiah, he has proven himself that he is being guided by the hand of God, as for prophet TB joshua, i have nothing to say other than for you to read revelation 2:9
tell them. He who has ear let him hear.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by iamdsam: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
I don't get this thread. Are there prophets on Nairaland or just some niggas trying to make some loud noise @bolaino & @obadiah777

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by iamdsam: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
I wonder how this trash prophecy about Wizkid reached the front page. It simply shows that whatever rubbish you post can definitely reach the front page too #advise.to.those.who.haven't.reach.front.page.but.yearning.for.it
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Goldenheart(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: what previous prophesy ? everyone but yourself know what i said. i said before obama leaves office. has he left yet ? he leaves in 3 years time

Dude. did you actually made that prophecy. cos i heard it first on TBN...

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by dwittyc0der(f): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
if you are feeling this rubbitically , let me hear u say YEYEYE

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Goldenheart:

Dude. did you actually made that prophecy. cos i heard it first on TBN...
i dont know what TBN is brah. i made the prophesy based on my understanding of the bible. i can write you a thesis of biblical exegesis based on scriptures why the prophesy will take place. i am 100000 percent certain. the prophesy is hidden all over the bible . takes a specially anointed person to see it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.