Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) (41845 Views)

Annie Idibia Posted Hot Beach Pictures Online[see Photos] / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Goes Golfing (photos) / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) On Women And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) by louisa777: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
redcliff: Nigerians no sabi take care of themselves when them see money... see AFO bia. and he has forgotten hes a dwarf..
. POINT OF CORRECTION HE IS A MIDGET
Re: Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) by adex2000ng(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lilimax:
That babe fits him lipsrsealed

Are u sur she fits him? He is short and fat, but she is tall and slim. If he wants to marry, he should find someone of his stature.
Re: Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) by meyanga25(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Fat little tata...........
Re: Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2015
emeka123123:
Pawpaw nice pics, enjoy yourself. wink

Please i make payout since last week and since i have not yet received my funds. Atleast funds transfer should be 72 hours since is within Nigeria but this days now. Please kindly help me out on this Issue

Details

Id of transaction: 135184796

And

Id of transaction: 135440044

My advice to bet365 make your payout 72 hours and you will get more customer but where it take days you will loss more customer as punters always love to see their money before funding to play more games. Kindly help me with my funds

Thanks
Re: Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) by emeka123123: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2015
writejhn27:

Please i make payout since last week and since i have not yet received my funds. Atleast funds transfer should be 72 hours since is within Nigeria but this days now. Please kindly help me out on this Issue

Details

Id of transaction: 135184796

And

Id of transaction: 135440044

My advice to bet365 make your payout 72 hours and you will get more customer but where it take days you will loss more customer as punters always love to see their money before funding to play more games. Kindly help me with my funds

Thanks

Your full details please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Uncle Buhari Where Are You? - Portable Laments As Fans Spray Him Fake Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.