Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy (900 Views)

Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy by Beezally(f): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Share your stories people
Re: Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy by Sheenor: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
i had a quarrel with a friend that almost lead to fight over a girl.......thank God the girl settle the case her self........
Re: Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mtchew!
Only shallow minded foks fight over bitchesss. They blame it on love but it's madness!
Re: Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Mtchew!
Only shallow minded foks fight over bitchesss. They blame it on love but it's madness!
that was rather Vulgar
Re: Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy by frattogal: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
I have never done such and I have no plan of doin so.
Re: Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Doc_Miss: that was rather Vulgar
Eh en! Was that vulgar?
Last Bullet:
You sound like a gentle lady.
How are you?
Re: Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Err...no I haven't but I have been attacked by two sisters over a guy. That was years ago sha. The younger one was my friend and liked the dude and I wasn't aware. Dude and I started dating and I became her enemy number one. I still feel bad about it sometimes when I see her. Some friends sha.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Fought Over A Girl/boy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Eh en! Was that vulgar?
Last Bullet:
You sound like a gentle lady.
How are you?
Yes it was, and I'm Fine

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? / 5 Things You Should Never Do For Your Lady Even If You Re Inlove / See What She Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.