Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) (37182 Views)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by NewsINigeria(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/nigrian-makeup.jpg[/img]

it's so amazing, Guys what do you thing?

You Wouldn't Believe This One Tooo at [size=18pt]Hmm Naija . Com[/size]

What You Don't know about IJMB. And how you can buy your IJMB Form Online for #8,500

4 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by ajasa4link: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Holy kabiru!... oyinbo nse nkan!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wow! If I've not seen her picture before the makeup, I would have argued that she does not have any tribal mark!
Thank GOD for makeup!
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
nothing wrong with how she looked before.

12 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
tpia@:
She looks like a grandmother without makeup!

4 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
oh jesu! My yoruba men with 11-11 on their faces should please grab their copy NOW

3 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by ajasa4link: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obasgilbert: oh jesu! My yoruba men with 11-11 on their faces should please grab their copy NOW
No offence,but I just checked ur profile pix and I think u need this makeup ASAP

28 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
i go fit use shovel dig d pancake comot for ha face..m lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Any chance for sikiratu and her 21
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Vivly(f): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
tpia@:
I understand why you feel this way.

13 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
tpia@:
pls o du u hv tribal marks

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by poshest(f): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its photoshop jor! Compare the nose and d cheekbones.

16 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
tpia@:

I got Your Point wink

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by fr3do(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Baby mama: Any chance for sikiratu and her 21

no chance cheesy
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Dlionsheart: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
poshest: Its photoshop jor! Compare the nose and d cheekbones.

you're the only one that think outside the box here. You're correct, except op want us to believe that she did facial surgery.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
poshest: Its photoshop jor! Compare the nose and d cheekbones.
Its not photoshop! She was smiling in the 1st picture, that's why her nose is looking big there!

2 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by leggo: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
tpia@:
keep searching for cheap likes with your pretentious comments.. *shitt on ya head

2 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Jayses(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wer em aboki chicks
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by angelTI(f): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Why is it that everybody attacks HER? SHE has turned herself into a plague that needs to be avoided at all cost. SHE needs help fast!

Abeg dont ask me who the 'her' and 'she' is o cos am a gentlke babe
*catwalks outta thread

3 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by amazing2013: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Iya Muftau is now a Monica look-alike shocked
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Extom(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
Are we men supposed to be happy about this? They've just found a newer, more elaborate way to confuse us the more. Now you take a woman home, and you wake up in the morning to see her mum! cry
One advice for my fellow men out there; if you just met a girl, and don't wanna see her transform in the morning, TAKE HER SWIMMING!!! cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by jeffizy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
angel TI: Why is it that everybody attacks HER? SHE has turned herself into a plague that needs to be avoided at all cost. SHE needs help fast!

*catwalks outta thread

grin grin .
You are so right.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by axortedbabe(f): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
o boy dis one na paint n filler na him dem gø use For dis one o

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by ogeoflyf(f): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
angel TI: Why is it that everybody attacks HER? SHE has turned herself into a plague that needs to be avoided at all cost. SHE needs help fast!

*catwalks outta thread

grin. Wanted to say the same oo...
But as a gentle babe lipsrsealed.
Biko *catwalks outta thread
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
haba wetin,she offend her parent ni? The person wey draw that tin sef no get fine handwritting.
Na sandpaper go fit do this one ooo.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by olaobifarmltd(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Photoshop
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by bennysucre(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
it didn't possible! I couldn't believing it.

this looks like a miracle
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Ruq: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
More like spot the difference, even the red spot on the cloth that looks like a P looks like a 9 in the second picture.

5 Likes

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by wildguy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
why is her cloth design different?
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Brimmie(m): 1:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 2:11am On Dec 23, 2013
amazing2013: Iya Muftau is now a Monica look-alike shocked

the woman is still finer than you.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by IamDebola: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening / Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.