Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,320 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Free Gift From Nairaguide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Gift From Nairaguide (411 Views)

Are You Interested To Partner With Nairaguide Team? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Gift From Nairaguide by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
The year is coming to an end in less than a week now.we will be entering 2014.so I want to use this opportunity to thank you for all the help,support,advice, that comes from you all,be you competitors,friend,enemy.I appreciate whatever you have offered to me one way or the other be it good or bad,it has helped me a lot,and I have learnt and teach a lot of things here on Nland.
So here is the list of my gift.my free importation ebook.
If you need it just send me an email with the subject tittled(Nairaguide gift). And a copy of it will be yours. Admin@nairaguide.com
Please if you don't need it.just play cool,no need to create a scene.
Merry christmas
.Thanks you all.

(1) (Reply)

Selling On Ebay- What Would You Advice Me? / Mr Fashion Nigeria / How To Backup Your Settings In Your Symbian Phone Before Formatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.