Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,434 members, 7,843,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mint Is Not Expensive! Please Use IT!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mint Is Not Expensive! Please Use IT!!! (740 Views)

If Weed Plant Is From God Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / Are Expensive Church Buildings Really Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mint Is Not Expensive! Please Use IT!!! by bornagain1509(f): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
I had the most horrible time in God's presence today. It all started during the bible study. At first, it was all beautiful and sweet smelling until i had a fellow betheren sitting beside me. This stench came and the first thing i did was to look around to see if the fair lady was around. I didnt see her so i blew air in my two palms and perceived just to be sure i was not the one with the 'demon inviting' mouth odour. I did this on several occasions till i was sure it wasnt me. Then pastor said, 'welcome your neighbour ',OH MY GOD!!! He is the one, the guy beside me has D.I.M.O. Frrom then on, i knew my own don be. I had 4 buttermints in my pocket but i could not offer him one since i dint want to embarass him.So as to save myself'i turned to the left but this guy's mouth odour can move moutains. In the end' i survived.

PLEASE USE MINTS AND STOP MOLESTING PEOPLE WITH YOUR DEMONS INVITING MOUTH ODOUR!!!
Re: Mint Is Not Expensive! Please Use IT!!! by zeelo2014: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hahaa. Just stylishly take one & lick then offer the two people beside u as well.

2 Likes

Re: Mint Is Not Expensive! Please Use IT!!! by PastorOluT(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op for ur info when one is fasting (especially for long) the mouth gives certain odour, though this is only when fasting!

Whichever way, the guy should be conscious n take more care of Himself.
Re: Mint Is Not Expensive! Please Use IT!!! by Joagbaje(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ op

Nothing is wrong to tell him about his breath. Next time just tell the person politely "YOUR BREATH IS NOT VERY FRESH" you can then offer him mint. He should appreciate it . It is said that it's only a true friend who can tell you that your mouth is smelling.
Re: Mint Is Not Expensive! Please Use IT!!! by Oyinprince(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Joagbaje: @ op

Nothing is wrong to tell him about his breath. Next time just tell the person politely "YOUR BREATH IS NOT VERY FRESH" you can then offer him mint. He should appreciate it.
sum people go vex o
Re: Mint Is Not Expensive! Please Use IT!!! by davidif: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hahaha, chei!!!!

(1) (Reply)

After 11months Of Keeping His Body In The Mortuary, Prophet Ajanaku To Be Buried / Kumuyi Storms Port Harcourt With Koboko! / Repent Daily Says Yahuwshuwa ! Rapture Is Coming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.