Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] (1796 Views)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by ula(f): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2008
house i hail una!! after some years of marriage, you notice you've  fallen in love with someone else, abeg how do you handle it?
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by MissyB1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2008
How possible is dat?
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by iice(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2008
Fall out of love and try to recapture the love you had with your husband
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by Gamine(f): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2008
You must be crazy to fall in love with someone else after marriage.

talk about the greener grass, only to find its algae lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by SOJ(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2008
na person wey fall in love dey fall out of it too
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by yinkuso08: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2008
iice:

O pa ri, I totally agree
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by micklplus(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2008
iice:

Absolutely
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by ikamefa(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ topic love both of them together!  grin grin grin ( in short turn to a Player its the 70s all over again )  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by ssRhino: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2008
ikamefa:

@ topic love both of them together! grin grin grin ( in short turn to a Player its the 70s all over again ) grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Be honest with yourself, decide what the other woman has that your wife dont have and do all it takes to make ur wife has same, if it is all the sex, make ur wife to understand and let her adopt the new sexological forms.
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by rampant(f): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2008
that is y before anybody gets into that life(marriage)he or she has got to think properly,i mean very well,to know if your heart is ready to get settled down wt just one person or not
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by Emekaokoro: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2008
marriage is noble and must be respected! you need to do everything possible to make your marriage work. its a command and must to be obeyed. build a conducive relationship around your spouse and let the fading love be restored! so, loving after marriage is forbidden. pls, stick to your man!
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by waleab: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
loving some unlovable is not easy. this woman would not be the first divorcee you guys know. so guys take it easy with her and for you germaine she is not crazy. you are a christian how can you be so insensitive?
Re: Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] by Tgirl4real(f): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2008
Una don start again with different advice like say he simple like that and it can't happen to you.

@ post,

Love is not all about emotions. It's a choice. I'm sure what u r feeling for dis new person is simply emotions. It' ur decision to be married and you chose ur partner, so you stick by it except you don't want a happy home.

(1) (Reply)

Two Girls Stab Each Other While Fighting Over A Man / Know Your Worth / Why You Shouldn't Be A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.