Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Signs Of True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of True Love (1742 Views)

Is This A Sign Of True Love Or Infinite Stupidity ( PHOTO ) / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of True Love by jennifer22(f): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2008
please nairalanders tell me the signs of true love i want to know
and how do i know that i m trully love
plz help me oooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Signs Of True Love by rubi(f): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
When you are at peace with yourself and your partner
Re: Signs Of True Love by menix(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2008
A moment never pass without seing his cute face and a thought of dat fellow gives u joy,
But the above applies when you have known dat fellow 4 some time.
Re: Signs Of True Love by lonelypal(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2008
He is ready to sacrifice a lot for u,
Ur ready to go to d end of d world for him/her
The mere thought or mentioning of his/her name makes ur heart beat 60times per seconds grin
U re incomplete with his/her absence wink wink
Re: Signs Of True Love by rubi(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
You guys are talking the fact
Re: Signs Of True Love by lonelypal(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2008
rubi:

You guys are talking the fact

am talkin frm experience grin
Re: Signs Of True Love by rubi(f): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2008
lonelypal:

am talkin frm experience grin

cool
Re: Signs Of True Love by onyii4j(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
lonelypal:

He is ready to sacrifice a lot for u,
your ready to go to d end of d world for him/her
The mere thought or mentioning of his/her name makes your heart beat 60times per seconds grin
You re incomplete with his/her absence wink wink

I quite agree with the first and last lines of your response, but i strongly disagree with the third line,The mere thought or mentioning of his/her name makes your heart beat 60times per seconds , that can only happen in the passionate stage of love(i call that; infatuation), that does not mean that the second stage(commitment) is not passionate.

i will come back with the full gists about (stages of love) tomorrow(i have the book at home) wink
Re: Signs Of True Love by lonelypal(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2008
onyii4j:

I quite agree with the first and last lines of your response, but i strongly disagree with the third line,The mere thought or mentioning of his/her name makes your heart beat 60times per seconds , that can only happen in the passionate stage of love(i call that; infatuation), that does not mean that the second stage(commitment) is not passionate.

i will come back with the full gists about (stages of love) tomorrow(i have the book at home) wink

well, u sound like a love doc cheesy
will wait till ur done readin ur books before proovin my point cool
Re: Signs Of True Love by izeek(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2008
all ur analysis also applies when u feel lust as well.
Re: Signs Of True Love by kingsikaz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2008
u will always want to make ur love happy
u feel composed n relax when u r with her
a streamline of ur love for her will flow through your thought daily
No fear of loosing her
Re: Signs Of True Love by Busta(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2008
The earlier you admit there is nothing like true love the earlier you spare/save yourself the heart aches.

True love is nothing but a fable.
Re: Signs Of True Love by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
true love exists,there is no doubt about it

i dont know about y'all,but i know im enjoying true love
Re: Signs Of True Love by Busta(f): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2008
mesmya:

true love exists,there is no doubt about it

I don't know about y'all,but i know im enjoying true love

keep telling yourself that . . .it is only a matter of time.
maybe not be now, maybe 5yrs, 10yrs or even 30 yrs from now and reality will dawn on you.
Re: Signs Of True Love by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2008
Busta:

keep telling yourself that . . .it is only a matter of time.
maybe not be now, maybe 5yrs, 10yrs or even 30 years from now and reality will dawn on you.

its not my fault dat u havent found it,ive found mine and im happy about it,dats all dat matters

tHANKS FOR UR OPINION THOUGH
Re: Signs Of True Love by Busta(f): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2008
mesmya:

its not my fault that u havent found it,ive found mine and im happy about it,that is all that matters

tHANKS FOR UR OPINION THOUGH

anytime hon . . .u're welcome.

and enjoy it while it lasts!!
Re: Signs Of True Love by creamkele(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
True love is me sitting next to the one i love (Amy), holding her hands and looking into her eyes till thy kingdom come, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Signs Of True Love by bigboyslim(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2008
Please, nobody should be describing what they have as true love if they haven't been married to their partners for a minimum of 10years.
Re: Signs Of True Love by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

Please, nobody should be describing what they have as true love if they haven't been married to their partners for a minimum of 10years.
thank you
Re: Signs Of True Love by onyinye2(f): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

You forgetting the Number 1 rule about love. That is LOVE HAS NO DEFINITION. So for you to say true is only within a marriage is a direct violation.
Re: Signs Of True Love by bigboyslim(m): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

You forgetting the Number 1 rule about love. That is LOVE HAS NO DEFINITION. So for you to say true is only within a marriage is a direct violation.

Oyinye, always so argumentative. I believe from the qualities of love explicitly stated in the bible, love is not something that is undefinable
Love is patient, always kind, never envious, doesnt brag e.t.c
Re: Signs Of True Love by Okijajuju1(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2008
You know youu are in love when you always want to be with the person and have sex. wink
Re: Signs Of True Love by onyinye2(f): 12:34am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

Oyinye, always so argumentative. I believe from the qualities of love explicitly stated in the bible, love is not something that is undefinable
Love is patient, always kind, never envious, doesnt brag e.t.c
You are not getting the point. You can't define love. You just can't. Trying to define it is like trying to understand fully the power of water.

i love to argue. it is my anti drug.
Re: Signs Of True Love by bigboyslim(m): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

You are not getting the point. You can't define love. You just can't. Trying to define it is like trying to understand fully the power of water.

i love to argue. it is my anti drug.

While i agree that there might not be an acceptable standard definition for love, the attributes of love can still be used to express the concept of what love is.
Re: Signs Of True Love by onyinye2(f): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

While i agree that there might not be an acceptable standard definition for love, the attributes of love can still be used to express the concept of what love is.
No you can't. Attributes of what?
Re: Signs Of True Love by bigboyslim(m): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

No you can't. Attributes of what?

oyinye you will not kill me oh. let me ask you this, what comes to your mind when you hear that word "love"
Re: Signs Of True Love by onyinye2(f): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

oyinye you will not kill me oh. let me ask you this, what comes to your mind when you hear that word "love"
I won't kill you. Just ruff you up a wee bit. What i think love is, is irrelevant.
Re: Signs Of True Love by bigboyslim(m): 12:54am On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

I won't kill you. Just ruff you up a wee bit. What i think love is, i[b]s irrelevan[/b]t.

No wonder. Now i understand where you are coming from.
Re: Signs Of True Love by onyinye2(f): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

No wonder. Now i understand where you are coming from.
Don't try that game with me. Trust me i will always win.

What i meant was, by me listing what love meant to me, would just be a easy target for you to critize. Im not ignorant. I know when someone is trying to lead me into a trap.
Re: Signs Of True Love by bigboyslim(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

Don't try that game with me. Trust me i will always win.

What i meant was, by me listing what love meant to me, would just be a easy target for you to critize. I'm not ignorant. I know when someone is trying to lead me into a trap.

Way to go smartie pants grin
Re: Signs Of True Love by onyinye2(f): 1:02am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

Way to go smartie pants grin
It all goes to the credit of being me. . . . .
Re: Signs Of True Love by vampire(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2008
when making you happy becomes a determinant factor of his own happiness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gäl$ Devélöp Féeliñg$ Fröm Frèquènt Cälliñg? / Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? / Why are all the good girls taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.