Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Any One In Need Of Unilorin Admission Follow Up? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any One In Need Of Unilorin Admission Follow Up? (612 Views)

Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin / The B Of Unilorin List / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One In Need Of Unilorin Admission Follow Up? by elvis2020(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
What u need to do is to do is if u know u score above 50% in ur post jamb and 200 in ur jamb farward ur result through this mail :elvispassionate001@yahoo.com or call 08051417299.think fast the time is Going on, they just finished a meeting some hour ago.
Re: Any One In Need Of Unilorin Admission Follow Up? by mj(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2008
Thanks for the info, I've sent my credentials to your email address.
Re: Any One In Need Of Unilorin Admission Follow Up? by olusheyeey(f): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2008
[img][b]Thanks 4 being a wonderful member of nairaland. you're just 2gooooooood, I've forwarded my results to ur email address. I just hope for the best because this is not my first time of writting unilorin's post jamb. May God help we nairalanders to succeed in Jesus name o Amen.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Any One In Need Of Unilorin Admission Follow Up? by hamzatafee: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2008
Please i wish everybody best of luck with admission---I learned that Unilorin fresh student will resume on 29th september while returning student will resume by 6 october but the list has not yet come out---Please anybody know news about when the 2008/2009 unilorin admission list will come out !!! even i learned from unilorin website that all seante member hold a meeting on tuesday 23rd of september but it has been updated and the senate meetting details has been deleted i wonder to know what happen and please also learn that the admission list will come out friday or when please anybody get any news on when the admission list will come out !!!

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar On Accessing Our 15 Million Naira Venture Capital Fund. / Deleted post / Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.