Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,303 members, 7,826,203 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Very Urjently Please In The Name Of God. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Urjently Please In The Name Of God. (610 Views)

See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful / Things Men Do In The Name Of God: Featuring Aki & Paw-paw (A Church Poster) / ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Urjently Please In The Name Of God. by Tallestboy(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2008
i,m begging my people in the name of god can you help me with osun state polythecnic iree concerning their post jamb pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Program / Release Of Fupre Pume Results2008/09? / Very Urjent Reply Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.