Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,861 members, 7,848,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigeria Is 48 Years Old Today: Happy or Sad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is 48 Years Old Today: Happy or Sad? (1449 Views)

Exactly 48 Years Today That The Civil War Started / Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her / Nigeria Is 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 48 Years Old Today: Happy or Sad? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2008
Happy Independence Federal Republic of Nigeria, Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria, Long Live Nigerians!!!
Today marks her 48th independence day anniversary and i am very glad and honoured to have experienced it.
I thank God almighty truly for his benevolent blessings on Nigeria as a country irrespective of what her nightmares might have been.
However, i would like to us to use this medium to express our hopes and ideas on the way forward for NIGERIA and how we can better unite as one.
We should be proud as Nigerians because NIGERIA is blessed and we have alot things that makes us unique and indespensable.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria, long live fellow Nigerians.
One Love!
Re: Nigeria Is 48 Years Old Today: Happy or Sad? by abasifo(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2008
Thank you my bross i give GOD all the glory for his might work
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
i pary for unity, love ,peace,protection, & good govntment

shocked AMEN cry[/sub][sub][/sub][sub][sup][/sup][img][/img][flash=200,200][/flash][s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Allocation Dependency Syndrome (MAD) - Nigeria / Interesting Stats On Kidnapping / Jonathan's Cabinet Announced!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.