Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC (15565 Views)

What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? / New Glo Data Plans For Smartphones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 4:55am On Jun 28, 2014
Finally, Nairaland is back smiley Am So happy. I want to make a re-post on the best internet plans for our computers and smartphones

Culled from- http://www.guruswizard.com/2014/06/review-best-internet-plans-for.html

#3.MTN Network:
For the past months now, MTN still sticks to their latest Mid-Night plan. It's really an affordable data plan that has helped most of us. I still recommend the Mtn-Mid Plan for most smartphone and PC users, most especially for the business personalities that browse more at night.

Actually, the Mtn Night plan is capped 3GB and 1.5GB bonus( Bonus plan can be used anytime), which would give you 4.5GB at a plus.
To subscribe for the MTN- Mid night plan, first load a #2,500 airtime, then simply text "102" to "131", and you would be credited with 4.5GB which lasts for a month.

#2.Airtel Nigeria:
Recently, Airtel Unlimited BIS was upgraded to4GB for just #1500, and one good thing about Airtel Network providers is that their BIS plans do work on all device.
Without much say, to subscibe for the Airtel 4GB plan, simply recharge a #1500 airtime and dial *440*161#, and you would be credited with 4GB which has a 2months duration.
NB: The Normal Airtel Unlimited BIS plan charges you 2GB for just #1500, that is, not every airtel subscribers are eligible for the 4GB plan. To comfirm if you're eligible for the plan, simply dial *440*161# without an airtime balance on your airtel line, then you would recieve a message that comfirms if you're eligible or not.
If the message comes out to be "Dear customer you do not have sufficient balance for this plan", then you're eligible.

#1.Globalcom Network:
This is the most recommended internet plan that I'd recommend for all Smartphone and PC users. On our previous post, I published an information on How to get 6GB for just #2000 on Glo network. So, I recommended you should take a stroll back to that post.

Your Turn,
Hope this helps? Wisely select any of the above internet data plan subscription that would be much affordable by you and also serves you well. Generally, The Glo 6GB plan is very much recommended, but I'd call it a risk plan because it's a bit stressful task while activating it on your device. Others might love a cheaper plan like Airtel that do offers 4GB plan with just #1500, Most users might still stick to their MTN Mid-night plan, whichsoever, all would serve well.

Culled from- http://www.guruswizard.com/2014/06/review-best-internet-plans-for.html
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Sijo01(f): 5:08am On Jun 28, 2014
****following****
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Alikaxon(m): 5:19am On Jun 28, 2014
Airtel is probably the cheapest..... 4GB and for 2 months
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by EnterPRO: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2014
MTN jare
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mustack: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2014
how to check data bundle on glo pls?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Burger01(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2014
Etisalat no dey the list?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2014
Following....btw, the link u provided for Glo is not working and again I noticed the 4gb plan for airtel doesn't go normally any more. It's like there is a higher rate(/tariff) imposed on it if your device isn't a blackberry. I've used it twice in a row now.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2014
I THINK THIS GUY IS FROM ANTIQUILITY
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by biomedixexcel(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2014
Mustack: how to check data bundle on glo pls?
*127*0#
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by kyriank12: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
i go with glo. Glo is makin sence, folow d link and read about d glo suscription
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by ify84(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
but is d airtel network not still crappy....?

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by brightnelly(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
Following....btw, the link u provided for Glo is not working and again I noticed the 4gb plan for airtel doesn't go normally any more. It's like there is a higher rate(/tariff) imposed on it if your device isn't a blackberry. I've used it twice in a row now.

Can u calculate How many gigs u used?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2014
ify84: but is d airtel network not still crappy....?
Not that crappy, that's the more reason is ranked 2nd
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Bankscody233(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks bro.. That glo own make sense... Flexing it already smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Bankscody233: Thanks bro.. That glo own make sense... Flexing it already smiley

grin grin grin
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mustack: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
mine isn't working pls help me out.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by ify84(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
how do I cancel My bb day plan dat will soon expire and sub for another plan ...
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by francis247(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Whether blackberry device or not, the bandwidth deduction rate is the same. Airtel BB subscription is a scam.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
francis247: Whether blackberry device or not, the bandwidth deduction rate is the same. Airtel BB subscription is a scam.

Hmm
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 6:09am On Jun 30, 2014
ify84: how do I cancel My bb day plan dat will soon expire and sub for another plan ...
Network??
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2014
EnterPRO: MTN jare
Hmm
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by biomedixexcel(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmmmmm glo?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Valto(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: Airtel is probably the cheapest..... 4GB and for 2 months
the 4gb is deceptive. its actually 2gb for 2months. Still good for an Android user who is not a heavy downloader.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Valto: the 4gb is deceptive. its actually 2gb for 2months. Still good for an Android user who is not a heavy downloader.

Hmm
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by yinchar(m): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2014
Please dont subscribe to Airtel, they still consuming MB like hell, I subscribed yesterday and still notice they are charging Android users x2...a word is enough for the wise.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2014
yinchar: Please dont subscribe to Airtel, they still consuming MB like hell, I subscribed yesterday and still notice they are charging Android users x2...a word is enough for the wise.

Lolz, that's because you don't reduce the High data usage, you can check, 5 ways to reduce high data consumption and be on the save side smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by ayobarmy(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2014
hi guys, MTN seems to be the best in terms of surfing the net here in my new location @onitsha pls which plan is the best and affordable for Android fone, on mtn.. thanks

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by tosins(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Hw do I cancel my current bis and sub for anoda one am using glo
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by dljbd1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
undecided grin
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 3:49am On Jul 02, 2014
tosins: Hw do I cancel my current bis and sub for anoda one am using glo
Glo renews nd rollovers the sub if you got cast on ur 4n, so it's better ur 4n is wif lesser bal
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by routsz: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2014
Bankscody233: Thanks bro.. That glo own make sense... Flexing it already smiley

Glo in Abuja is horrible internet connectivity wise. both @home & office I was never able to open a single webpage 4 many many months now. MTN is d only manageable provider 4 me
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by EnterPRO: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2014
ayobarmy: hi guys, MTN seems to be the best in terms of surfing the net here in my new location @onitsha pls which plan is the best and affordable for Android fone, on mtn.. thanks

check my profile. I no wan derail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed / Mi Smart Bands (4,5,6,7) / Abia Police Arrest Syndicate Over Pre-registration Of SIM Cards (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.