Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,709 members, 7,840,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

N'land Webmasters, Let's Suggesta Secure Backup Host To Seun - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / N'land Webmasters, Let's Suggesta Secure Backup Host To Seun (548 Views)

Gionee M2 - Root, Backup ROM, Install CWM / How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer / Mtn Backup! Is It By Force! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N'land Webmasters, Let's Suggesta Secure Backup Host To Seun by AlienfromMars: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
I welcome everyone to this thread.
The intent here intended is to suggest
a secure hosting company that Seun
should use to host our dear
Nairaland.com in order to prevent
future loss of data to either hosting
site shutdown or to hackers. Please
let's advice Seun on this Issue.
Thanks. I ve surf the net on this and
GODADDY.COM has been getting
wonderful reviews. What do u think?
Re: N'land Webmasters, Let's Suggesta Secure Backup Host To Seun by Lexusgs430: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2014
We are hoping Seun has a backup facility or uses one. Because his message about attack, still reads 'bear with us'.
Let's wait and see if years of meaningful and useless contributions, has gone to waste.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Worst Text You Have Received So Far / I Need Note 10.1 N8000 / Pls Help Me On My Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.