Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,032 members, 7,922,498 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:42 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (350231 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by adamskutty(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman why did u hide my post?

What is wrong in laughing,huh
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Toucouleur are not like Mbororo
Mbororo are integral parts of Fulbe, Toucoulor....errm, i dont know.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198: What is the title of the thread? Why are you guys derailing it? Of course your comments will be hidden.
we were having a nice discussion before you know who jumped in, anyone with economics or finance knowledge will tell you their economy is sinking .they should fix it or live with it, no need to jump on straws

i did not mention anyone so don't hide my comments

btw good moderating job

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: what does it mean? are they Fulani?
how many sub groups do fulani have? are these groups clan? or social status?
is toucouleur like mbororo?

The Toucouleur like Baaba Maal tend to be Fishermen most live in Senegal and Mauritania. They don't herd cattle, but they speak the Fulani language. Some claim that they are Rimaybe and not pure Fulani because of their "darker features" Most Toucouleurs I have met are 2 to 3 shades darker than me. But I always thought it was because they are from a slightly more arid region.

Mbororo'en herd cattle whilst the Toucouleur don't. Therefore those of Mbororo'en origin or descent like me practise true Pulaaku. Also, not every Toucouleur has a Fulani name. Some of them have Serer or Wolof names.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo: Toucouleur are not like Mbororo
Mbororo are integral parts of Fulbe, Toucoulor....errm, i dont know.
lol thats the way i have always seen things...didn't know toucouleur were a sub group of fulani

btw are you a mbororo tho?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
adamskutty: Fulaman why did u hide my post?

What is wrong in laughing,huh

You quoted a very long post that needed to be hidden
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

The Toucouleur like Baaba Maal tend to be Fishermen most live in Senegal and Mauritania. They don't herd cattle, but they speak the Fulani language. Some claim that they are Rimaybe and not pure Fulani because of their "darker features" Most Toucouleurs I have met are 2 to 3 shades darker than me. But I always thought it was because they are from a slightly more arid region.

Mbororo'en herd cattle whilst the Toucouleur don't. Therefore those of Mbororo'en origin or descent like me practise true Pulaaku. Also, not every Toucouleur has a Fulani name. Some of them have Serer or Wolof names.

lol, i see
Africans are very weird

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: both if you don't mind
Biram,
Sadio,
Hamadi,
Toumani,
Pellel,
Pathe,
Yero,
Saara
Malal
Penda,
Ahidjo
Barkindo
Samba to name a few

Now last names Bah, Diallo, Barry, Sangare, Diakite, Sow, Sidibe with the Fulanis. The Tukulor group in Fouta Toure have Ka, Ba, Diallo, Sow, Thiam, Tall, Sall, Kane or Kann and other predominantly Wolof surnames like N'Diaye, Lo.
Today in Senegambia and Guinea it's becoming hard to pick Fulanis by last names. Toure, Camara, Sylla due to mixings and social contacts have turned into Fulani names in some places. Even in Mali, ATT the former president considered himself a Fulani.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
from youtube?

Youtube, and other websites from Fulas on Facebook...
It seems to be quite popular in FJ.
We have Fulfulde poems too like the ones written by Usman dan Fodio "Bonneji lesdi Hausa'en": The problems of Hausaland, others by Nana Asma'u, etc
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
Biram,
Sadio,
Hamadi,
Toumani,
Pellel,
Pathe,
Yero,
Saara
Malal
Penda,
Ahidjo
Barkindo
Samba to name a few

Now last names Bah, Diallo, Barry, Sangare, Diakite, Sow, Sidibe with the Fulanis. The Tukulor group in Fouta Toure have Ka, Ba, Diallo, Sow, Thiam, Tall, Sall, Kane or Kann and other predominantly Wolof surnames like N'Diaye, Lo.
Today in Senegambia and Guinea it's becoming hard to pick Fulanis by last names. Toure, Camara, Sylla due to mixings and social contacts have turned into Fulani names in some places. Even in Mali, ATT the former president considered himself a Fulani.

thank you, how about Diouf?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
Biram,
Sadio,
Hamadi,
Toumani,
Pellel,
Pathe,
Yero,
Saara
Malal
Penda,
Ahidjo
Barkindo
Samba to name a few

I thought that Toumani is Mande? Hamadi is from Hamid so it has Arab origin.

All the other ones I agree with. What about Sy? That's what a Serer name or Wolof name?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

lol, i see
Africans are very weird
'

ROFL
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

thank you, how about Diouf?

that's Serer
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Any more beautiful pictures of Fulanis?? lol
Afterall, Fulaman,...... come to think about it, that is actually what this thread is about.
Even us are digressing...... :/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo: Any more beautiful pictures of Fulanis?? lol
Afterall, Fulaman,...... come to think about it, that is what this thread is about.

There are always beautiful pictures of Fulanis smiley

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198: [img]http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IQxMHRXi6uk/U4kaEKH6FrI/AAAAAAAAB3E/WtaHcGQJSb4/w509-h762-no/2014-05-30[/img]

Hopefully I will find a woman like this cheesy and produce beautiful children
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

that's Serer

so Biram Diouf ain't fulani?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

so Biram Diouf ain't fulani?

He could be, sometimes names don't tell the whole story. He could well be a Toucouleur/Tukulor.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Our Children:

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulbe Rewbe:

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Binguel debbo:

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gorko e debbo

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
loool.... posting mode

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Kai Pullam, why did you post the pic of my wife-to be??
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.