Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,723 members, 7,847,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose (17983 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA / Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Contrary to rumours being spread on the social
media by some people, the Ekiti State governor –
elect, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose has debunked
passing any negative comments on the chances of
the Osun State PDP governorship candidate, Iyiola
Omisore to win the August 9, 2014 governorship
poll, saying that he knew nothing about those
comments.

According to a press statement issued in Ado Ekiti
on Friday by the Governor-Elect’s Chief Press
Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, and made available
to Saturday Sun, Fayose said that his
preoccupation for now was for Omisore and PDP to
win the election and he was doing everything
possible to see that it comes to pass.

Adelusi alleged that the statement posted on the
social media was the work of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), which he said, “had been
overwhelmed by fear of losing Osun few weeks
after it was booted out of Ekiti State.” His word:
“Not only will Aregbesola go back to stay with his
master, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu after the August 9
election, but the PDP will takeover the South
West.”

Adelusi urged the Osun PDP members to remain
united and ignore any negative news particularly
on the social media, saying it was done with the
intention of causing disunity among the PDP
leaders, adding that with all their propaganda in
Ekiti, it ended 16 – 0, in favour of Fayose.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=73871

7 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by jeffizy(m): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Naija journalism is just the same as a woman's hair.
Mostly [size=15pt] Fake! [/size] grin

22 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Firefire(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Only in Nigeria

Fayose cannot have leaking mouth as witness recently in Raufu mouth.

ACN now APC has Doctorate in fabrication and propaganda since 1867BC

17 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Knew that story was false Fayose is a loyal man...not one to make such statements against his party

8 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by shadowwalker101: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Okay u ddnt have heard
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by BrAkingNews: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2014
hmmm
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Blaqchild4eva(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Time Will Tell....

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by devigblegble: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Story time ni joor
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by gbadexy(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2014
I doubted the story too. It sounds odd for a man on a mission to claim southwest for pdp to make such statement.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Double mouth
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Aromas: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Nigeria journalist can turns WHITE to WHEAT, so don't doubt them at all

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by hushmail: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2014
where r d learned gentlemen?
Work don land
he shld sue for libel, defamation, n other legal jingoism
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by ITbomb(m): 6:44am On Jul 26, 2014
He who rely wholly on Nigeria media for information would be irrecoverably deformed.

But these jweeds are really so desperate

14 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by DAMIGHT(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2014
I knew it !!! ,,,,,, I know it can't be true earlier ,,,,,APC owns propaganda

14 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by padeolu: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2014
The story is true, Fayose actually said that. Prolly he only came on to debunk it inorder to ease the tension that statement caused within S/W PDP (especially in Osun State). Fayose and Omisore aint best of friends.

From a reliable source

23 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2014
I have never seen such wickedness in my life

8 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by YoursGEJ(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Naija journalists ear no dey work again abi dem no get tape recorders? We dey talk say politicians dey kill us, journalists that are supposed to hold them at least slightly accountable cannot report and prove if somebody said something or not. In this modern age?

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Itoroetti(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2014
APC and lies works hand in hand

5 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2014
padeolu: The story is true, Fayose actually said that. Prolly he only came on to debunk it inorder to ease the tension that statement caused within S/W PDP (especially in Osun State). Fayose and Omisore aint best of friends.

From a reliable source

That's why he couldn't explain why he is yet to visit Osun state.. People deceiving people. angry

18 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by hrmkz: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2014
U turn.

U go fear fear.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Austindark(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2014
fear noh good o
e still dey catch even old man

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Itoroetti(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Neyoor: ” His word:
“Not only will Aregbesola go back to stay with his
master, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu after the August 9
election, but the PDP will takeover the South

this got me cracking.cant wait to see Rauf return to lagos

6 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by ifeelgood: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2014
If you like say you've never met Omisore in your life.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by ichidodo: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2014
APC propaganda machinery is working overdrive...

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by maweblog: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Naeto C and wife Nicole welcome Thier Second Child
Rapper Naeto C and his wife Nicole welcomed a daughter this afternoon July 25th in a UK hospital. Naeto C was with his wife as they welcomed their second child. The couple, who married in 2012, already have a son...and now a girl. They must be thrilled. Big congrats to them
Click Link to see Photos- http://www.mawenews.com/2014/07/naeto-c-and-wife-nicole-welcome-thier.html
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by point5: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Abeg hw can I go back 4rm here?
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Itoroetti(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2014
padeolu: The story is true, Fayose actually said that. Prolly he only came on to debunk it inorder to ease the tension that statement caused within S/W PDP (especially in Osun State). Fayose and Omisore aint best of friends.

From a reliable source
the reliable source must be ur head

11 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by DWJOBScom(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2014
How desperate we've become over power!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by lomarten(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2014
God help Nigeria. We will succeed.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Mark1979: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Over the recent years, the level of security in Nigeria has diminished. Cases like kidnapping, armed robbery and even bombings are no longer news to us and its sort of expected if these events happen at least once a day.
This is why the good people at Delgrem Incorporation came up with the Naija Rescue Alert App (9RA).
The Naija Rescue app is a security and personal safety app that provides emergency services to help you stay safe and secure no matter where you are.
The 9RA SOS alerts acts as an emergency alert device, personal location tracker and incident reporting tool all in one app.In an emergency or risky situation, With a click of a button, 9RA immediately sends out a pre-programmed SMS alert message to your contacts, including the exact geographic location and map.
9RA does not charge any on going fees, just a one off fee of $1.99, and the product is yours for download. Some of the benefits of using the 9RA include:
Send an emergency alert when in danger
Call authorities at the press of one button
Share your location using social media.
Act as a medic alert
The 9RA is available for Android devices and can de downloaded from the Google Play Store. You can also download a free version of this app by clicking on the link below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by immortalvoices(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2014
all in all never ever trust a politician...they always flow with the wave and the tide of event, all to favour them in their political career

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by padeolu: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Itoroetti:
the reliable source must be ur head
Ok, I don notice you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps / Task Force, Tanker Drivers, Touts Clash At Mile 2 / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.