Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,542 members, 7,830,615 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Buy An Airline Ticket(usa) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Buy An Airline Ticket(usa) (1333 Views)

What I Saw In An Airline Today. / Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline / Ask Me Any Airline Ticket Fare To Any Part Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy An Airline Ticket(usa) by iluvweed(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please can I just go to delta airlines website or United airlines website to book a reservation? How do I make payments to them? Or do I just call their phone numbers to make a reservation? I dont want to go through an agent or wakanow...Please can it be done directly?
Re: How To Buy An Airline Ticket(usa) by ejayeta4few(m): 3:50am On May 22, 2016
guys i need help i want some1 here to tell me how can i get italy visa
Re: How To Buy An Airline Ticket(usa) by dasparrow: 1:30pm On May 22, 2016
ejayeta4few:
guys i need help i want some1 here to tell me how can i get italy visa

Go to their embassy

Consulate General of Italy
12 Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island Lagos

To book an appointment online to see a consular visit: https://prenotaonline.esteri.it/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx&cidsede=100159

1 Like

Re: How To Buy An Airline Ticket(usa) by dasparrow: 1:34pm On May 22, 2016
iluvweed:
Please can I just go to delta airlines website or United airlines website to book a reservation? How do I make payments to them? Or do I just call their phone numbers to make a reservation? I dont want to go through an agent or wakanow...Please can it be done directly?

Yes you can. You can make payment using your credit or debit card. You can also call them to make a reservation or go to MMA (airport) and buy your ticket directly from them there.

(1) (Reply)

Destinations For First Time Travellers Travelling Abroad / Top Five Places To Visit In Dubai / Have You Seen This Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.