Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,882 members, 7,848,569 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party (563 Views)

Man Who Offered To Carry Boss Bag Of Money Abscond In Lagos / Weirdest Birthday Cake Ever (pic) / What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party by Kemy11(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Last week was my birthday buh guyman was soooo broke that throwing a party on my Bday was least of my need. Na so holy spirit gave me inspiratiion on how to dodge d expenses with less or no pressure from friends.

1. I didnt say anything about my bday from middle of july.

2. Blocked l some of my friends especially my coursemates on facebook to make sure say mumu facebook no give them notification of my bithday knowing fully well they wont remember on their own (trust uniport when it comes to stress)

3. Told all my babes in school i would travel on the eve of d bday cuz of family issue

4. Ofcourse i just packed in to a new lodge. They never heard from me

5. On d D- day, i was indoor with my alomo and cream best mixd together only to wake up d next day.

Money na issue o abeg make una share urs
Re: Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party by Kemy11(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party by amazingemy9: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
U re more than broked.
Re: Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party by amazingemy9: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Have never celebrated my birthday before cos it on 2nd january,friends re no were to be found,I only celebrate with family members.
Re: Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party by Kemy11(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
amazingemy9: U re more than broked.
men after hauz rent and school fees broken bottle hold me die. I no botti pikin
Re: Weirdest Things U Have Done To Abscond Throwing A Birthday Party by amazingemy9: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kemy11: men after hauz rent and school fees broken bottle hold me die. I no botti pikin
no be small thing bro

(1) (Reply)

24 Rule Of Classiness / Ebola Wahala / EBOLA:A discussion thread on Patrick Sawyer that brought ebolavirus to nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.