Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lets Make Today A National Salt Day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Make Today A National Salt Day. (834 Views)

David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / Do We Have A National Figure In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make Today A National Salt Day. by Mayydayy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
THE NEED TO RRCOGNISE TODAY AS NIGERIA NATIONAL SALT DAY.
I know this might not make any sense to a lot of us but most of the world discoveries came by accident.i was having a sweet early morning sleep when my phone rang.i was not so happy that anybody should call me by this time of d morning but when i learnt it eas my aunt.one of the few i respect so much l had to pick d call.she knows am a diehard bachelor.no pot no kettle.l dont ever cook anything.so her first question was.chibuike'do u have salt in your house.i sense d strain and urgency in her voice and had to beg her to calm down first.when she was through with d story of hot water and salt i couldnt help but thank her for making my day.she mde me smile and giggle through d wonderful morning.
Now.going back to the main reason why am writting
this.i havr watched d chinese throw mud on each other.(on d television though)i have watched people have fun by hitting themselves with pillows.
so my point is.let us make today a national salt day.lets have something the north and d south.the muslims and d christians.everybody could celebtate together asides football.i know ebola disease outbreak is not the best of events but we can have something to smile and laugh about concerning ebola when it is gone wherever it came from which i know will happen soon.
lets make today a national salt day.second friday of august every year i suggest.peolpe all over nigeria should take their bath with little salt.taste little salt.cook food.dance.share love and share d aftermarth happiness of this perilious time.
thank u.

1 Like

Re: Lets Make Today A National Salt Day. by hushmail: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
post dis again after ebola has disappeared from our shores

dat will b d proper time to consider it
Re: Lets Make Today A National Salt Day. by Mgpaki(m): 1:33am On Aug 09, 2014
perfect!
thats what i got in my mind.
bt y second friday of august ?
let it be 8th of august instead

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Spent $1.1 Billion On Their Hair Last Year – Research / PDP Engineering Protest In Rivers - Pictures / Tambuwal Set To Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.