Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,058 members, 7,980,764 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (891222 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Lie ke? In shaggy's voice "it wasn't me" grin

Here's your pammy wink.

[img]http://africanlegends.files./2011/03/palmwine.jpg[/img]

How's your day going?

A beg I need d palm wine wit an emblem not a glass.

No d lie jb.... I know u how Jesus take know Zachius.

Just home... urs?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
HFOG:
Great! Thanks for your many kind deeds. They sure have earned you pardon for that cake. tongue
My day(s) have been beautiful but busy. How about yours?
You're welcome ma'am smiley.

And as for the cake you keep referring to, even Lady Luxanne should be able to testify that it wasn't me. Maybe it was this fella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGz1CeyXZH4
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Princeparix:

A beg I need d palm wine wit an emblem not a glass.

No d lie jb.... I know u how Jesus take know Zachius.

Just home... urs?
Which one be palmy with emblem again Oga? grin

*serves him with calabash grin*

[img]http://4.bp..com/--Q10lNVDlw4/UHwAUm_sAMI/AAAAAAAAAr4/8C_qs076bEg/s1600/igba+book+cover.jpg[/img]

LOL@bolded grin. You sabi nada sire grin.

I dey like Dele o smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
I dey search for my fantasy noni my honorable sir. Will let you know if/when I do find her cheesycheesygrin.

Good noon to you sire smiley.

Seek and ye shall find!!! So says the lord of host grin

I must not miss the engagement party wink

Good afternoon sir!! how's your day going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
Creo que la diferencia es que no estoy haciendo chino. Español, en lugar

cheesycheesy
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Bueno! Así que, ¿dónde está caribchic? tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
BurntToast: Jbluv
Apologies sire, didn't see you sitting down in that corner grin.

Good day and here I am now sir smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
vosquare: waiter jbluv!!!!
Sir!!! Didn't hear you calling sire smiley. Apologies.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Yoruba je ede kan elewa. tongue
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Se omo Yoruba ni iyawo re ni?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Se omo Yoruba ni iyawo re ni?
Ko si, o ni Efik. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Victoriousvic:
If only you were here in Calabar. sad

My PC has a problem with its usb ports. Maybe I'll whatsapp you sef.
Okies bro. It would most likely be a hardware issue but then Whatsapp it is wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
obayaya:

Seek and ye shall find!!! So says the lord of host grin

I must not miss the engagement party wink

Good afternoon sir!! how's your day going?
And so I continue to seek with alacrity knowing that I have asked for bread and won't be getting stones in its stead cheesycheesygrin.

You shall be invited when the time comes sire wink.

Day is going as planned. I'm here relaxing for now grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Ko si, o ni Efik. tongue
So, omo calabar ni iyawo re? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
And so I continue to seek with alacrity knowing that I have asked for bread and won't be getting stones in its stead cheesycheesygrin.

You shall be invited when the time comes sire wink.

Day is going as planned. I'm here relaxing for now grin.

You deserve the softest of breads baked in the best oven. Strong Agege bread shall not be your portion grin

Do have a nice day sir

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
JBluv55 I see you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
obayaya:

You deserve the softest of breads baked in the best oven. Strong Agege bread shall not be your portion grin

Do have a nice day sir
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. LOL @ 'Strong Agege bread' cheesycheesygrin.

I say a BIG and LOUD AMEN o honorable grin. Thank you sire smiley.

And do have a nice day too smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko: JBluv55 I see you

Hello My Princess smiley. How are you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hello My Princess smiley. How are you?

embarassed Sleepy.
How are you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

embarassed Sleepy.
How are you?
Shall I get a room ready for you then? grin

I'm fine smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
So, omo calabar ni iyawo re? shockedshockedshocked
grin Yes! grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
grin Yes! grin
Buhahahaha cheesy. Can you even 'Sio nkpo' in your language? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesy. Can you even 'Sio nkpo' in your language? undecided
Of course. Victoriousvic! grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Present sir. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Kikikiki cheesy. I couldn't learn much of your language before I lost my friend sad. I only started learning and now virtually everything I learnt has evaporated from my head - replaced with some sorta grief sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Shall I get a room ready for you then? grin

I'm fine smiley.

Lol a dungeon
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Kikikiki cheesy. I couldn't learn much of your language before I lost my friend sad. I only started learning and now virtually everything I learnt has evaporated from my head - replaced with some sorta grief sad

*hugs* cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Really sorry about that. sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Eyaa. Sorry sir. sad

I could teach you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Lol a dungeon
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Would you like it empty or with a dragon in it? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*hugs* cry
Thanks dear smiley. I should be over it by now, just that once in a little while I do still remember him. Lovely guy he was and from Beennkumar's state cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Really sorry about that. sad
Its over a year now, may his soul continue to rest in peace smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Eyaa. Sorry sir. sad

I could teach you.
Thanks a lot bro smiley. I appreciate and would be willing to learn grin.

BTW, you owe me a drink cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Thanks a lot bro smiley. I appreciate and would be willing to learn grin.

BTW, you owe me a drink cheesycheesytongue.
Yes I do. Oya, choose from your bar. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.