Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,179 members, 7,839,013 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. (936 Views)

3 Years Old Toddler Dies Of Extreme Cold In Canada / Rain Falling In Lagos / Getting Cold In Utah,how About Your Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Its been. Rain rain rain, here in B.city dont knw abt yur states the rain is getting tomuch and getting me pissed... The weather is too fucking cold damn it...
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by nathanD: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
winki culd com kip u warm ooo

1 Like

Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by DEGREE2466(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
mizcalvina: Its been. Rain rain rain, here in B.city dont knw abt yur states the rain is getting tomuch and getting me pissed... The weather is too fucking cold damn it...

IT MIGHT INTEREST TO KNOW THAT I AM IN BENIN NOW

DO YOU NEED SOME HELP
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by DEGREE2466(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
mizcalvina: Its been. Rain rain rain, here in B.city dont knw abt yur states the rain is getting tomuch and getting me pissed... The weather is too fucking cold damn it...

JUST CHECKED YOUR PIX

YOUR BOOBS NO BE HERE OO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by marieolae(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
I see. So is the rain romantic?
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by abdulaz: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
The rain is something else, it's been raining all day in b side, couldn't leave my room since morning.
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mcpat(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Been in benin for 5years and adopting to the weather was quite a hard nuck to cract.. Its either extremely hot or extremely cold.. It could be hot and the sun,scorching and the next minute RAIN!! Who am i to complain lol... Where in benin do u stay?
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by overhypedsteve(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Men i nor know oh. Lecturer come class e nor fit teach cold wan kill person. Men i dun tya oh.
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by validblinks(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
For couples of days is been quite adaptive,buh today own!Gawd Ayaf freezed,even cold rooms no fit freeze fish as this weather do me so
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
DEGREE2466:

DO YOU NEED SOME HELP
nope
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
validblinks: For couples of days is been quite adaptive,buh today own!Gawd Ayaf freezed,even cold rooms no fit freeze fish as this weather do me so
lol i think say na only me waka come
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
mcpat: Been in benin for 5years and adopting to the weather was quite a hard nuck to cract.. Its either extremely hot or extremely cold.. It could be hot and the sun,scorching and the next minute RAIN!! Who am i to complain lol... Where in benin do u stay?
cool
mcpat: Been in benin for 5years and adopting to the weather was quite a hard nuck to cract.. Its either extremely hot or extremely cold.. It could be hot and the sun,scorching and the next minute RAIN!! Who am i to complain lol... Where in benin do u stay?
i stay in NO: 3off heaven Benin city
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
DEGREE2466:

DO YOU NEED SOME HELP
no sir
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
DEGREE2466:

JUST CHECKED YOUR PIX

YOUR BOOBS NO BE HERE OO cheesy cheesy cheesy
wetin carry yur tiny eyes go there
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by validblinks(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
mizcalvina: lol i think say na only me waka come
Lol,the ways this weather dy do us #DarisGodooOoo

1 Like

Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by validblinks(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
mizcalvina: wetin carry yur tiny eyes go there
lol,blame it on the cold,no be e fault
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mcpat(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
mizcalvina: cool i stay in NO: 3off heaven Benin city
thatz cool, i just sent you a PM
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
mcpat:
thatz cool, i just sent you a PM
huh
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mcpat(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2014
mizcalvina: huh
now am confused
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2014
mcpat:
now am confused
go take a warm coffee. I just had mine
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mcpat(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
mizcalvina: go take a warm coffee. I just had mine
do u check ur inbox at all?
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
mcpat:
nah i dnt
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mizcalvina(f): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
mcpat:
you can add me on Facebook, vivian j dent
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by mcpat(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
mizcalvina: you can add me on Facebook, vivian j dent
added u!
Re: The Rain And Cold In B.city No Be Here.. by KillerBeauty(f): 6:14am On Aug 24, 2014
The cold is nothing to me.
If I can't withstand this small cold
How do I now hope to cope in canada winter days

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Married Nigerian Celebrities / Your Ad Here / Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.