Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Humanity To Man - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Humanity To Man (497 Views)

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / Depressing Photos That Will Destroy Your Faith In Humanity / IFA & Humanity, Explained By Tony Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Humanity To Man by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Let's get straight to the point. In almost all Literature and spiritual books, "Men Are created equal" though in some other Literatures, "Some men are more equal than others" (animal farm). I have been to several places here in Lagos Nigeria and I have observed and still observing that whereever you go, somebody must serve you (slave for you). Are all men really equal or Are a set of people meant to always serve others?

This thoughts were prompted by my observation in some certain locations I visit on regular basis. The attendants are always humans. They have hands like me and legs like me. Above all, they have brains like me but still, they serve me. Why?

The "why" May not be really far from us. Some of us may be quick to say they must pay their duesl but have you really asked if they have tried to pay the due and the circumstances surrounding them was too much for them to overcome?

I am not really interested in the learnt of this topic but rather in the depth (understanding)

The truth remains that we live in the same society with the under priviledged. We cannot be well to do and ignore them. Drive pass them and sometimes splash water on them. I remember a song. "he that is down, need fear no fall". In our little ways, lets recognize them. Say "hi" when you drive pass".
if they all decide to make the environment unliveable, You will start running and your wealth will become useless.

Ikwoche Emmanuel 2014

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Info About Odidi People? / We Need To Re-write Our Culture / 9ja Don Do Their Own Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.