Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,872 members, 7,841,278 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion (1236 Views)

SE States Lead In Financial Buoyancy Despite Antagonistic Budget From Fed / Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) / Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by astana1: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2014
The programme is aimed at attacking the ugly menace of gully erosion in 21 sites across seven states, some of which include Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Cross River. Coming shortly after a similar gesture, in which the federal government also set aside the sum of N16 billion for the creation of the Great Green Wall Sahara project, Nigeria appears to be getting a little more serious in engaging its daunting environmental challenges which assail the coast, desert fringes and the heartland.

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/n19-billion-anti-erosion-funding/#sthash.TBUHWTzb.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Natural disasters are so evil and impede economic development within affected areas.
Man must learn to tackle and prevent them if possible to prevent loss of lives and valuables/property.
Kudos to the Goodluck Jonathan led Government for setting aside fund for this needful project.

It's now left for State Governors of affected states to effectively use the funds.
Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by egift(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Am glad the Zoologist is bribing us left, right and centre. Or was he sworn in last Month? grin

Hope he has packed his bags because Nigerians are sending him home. He can spray his agenda all over Bayelsa for all care.

1 Like

Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2014
Whateva!!

E jes dey wake?
Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by PointB: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2014
egift: Am glad the Zoologist is bribing us left, right and centre. Or was he sworn in last Month? grin

Hope he has packed his bags because Nigerians are sending him home. He can spray his agenda all over Bayelsa for all care.

Stop this nonsense, someone is doing his job, and you are here saying trash!

What's wrong with taking action against desertification in the north, rising sea level in the SW and erosion in SE/SS. Please it's important to criticize but don't do it like the childish APC's folks!

5 Likes

Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
PointB:

Stop this nonsense, someone is doing his job, and you are here saying trash!

What's wrong with taking action against desertification in the north, rising sea level in the SW and erosion in SE/SS. Please it's important to criticize but don't do it like the childish APC's folks!
The dude and someother apc fanatics on here are so childish.
They attack everything FG does from left, right, centre, even good projects initiated by FG gets criticized by them or they completely ignore it. I wonder if they are APC first before being Nigerian.
They are so childish like their party leader el-rufai.

But really, that's none of my business. Because I don't see APC winning presidential elections next year. Heck, they would lose some state seats even.

5 Likes

Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Glory be to God. I hate to wake up one day and iboland is no longer there.

4 Likes

Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by PointB: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns:
The dude and someother apc fanatics on here are so childish.
They attack everything FG does from left, right, centre, even good projects initiated by FG gets criticized by them or they completely ignore it. I wonder if they are APC first before being Nigerian.
They are so childish like their party leader el-rufai.

But really, that's none of my business. Because I don't see APC winning presidential elections next year. Heck, they would lose some state seats even.

I agree with you.

The default setting for most APC folks on this site is to attack everything done by FG with their destructive and very myopic criticism. It's become very boring seeing the way they port such inanities to every thread.

1 Like

Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by asala1: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thank God o. We may soon go extinct if nothing is done. wink
Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by shizzleStar: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
^ODE

Aigbofa: Glory be to God. I hate to wake up one day and iboland is no longer there.
#yimu......someone indirectly regretting his wish can never come true....yeye dey smell
Re: Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion by shizzleStar: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
egift: [s]Am glad the Zoologist is bribing us left, right and centre. Or was he sworn in last Month? grin

Hope he has packed his bags because Nigerians are sending him home. He can spray his agenda all over Bayelsa for all care[/s].
egoat, how na?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast / Muslim Man Beheads Colleague. / Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.