Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,864 members, 7,831,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. (1128 Views)

Trailer Falls On Family Car In Anambra, Claims Four Lives Instantly..photos / Quick Win. DEC 1ST 5K CASH OR RECHARGE What Tool Is This? / Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2014
All you need to is guess where I took this shot. I'll make it easy you don't have to name the town. Just tell me it's in BTW this and that. Eg. Btw ibadan and ijesa, btw Lagos and shagamu etc.

The closest wins.

1 Share

Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by nurey(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2014
It is between Lagos and borno state when going to north from lagos

2 Likes

Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2014
nurey: It is between Lagos and borno state when going to north from lagos

No bruv, wrong.

Note : BTW Lagos and borno is a wide margin.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by adepiero: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2014
its between west Africa and east Africa.

1 Like

Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2014
adepiero: its between west Africa and east Africa.

Lmao... U just cracked me up
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by adepiero: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2014
kablooee:

I can never be wrong with that guess. Oya send my 5k now or I'll sue you for misleading the public.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by adepiero: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2014
kablooee:

I can never be wrong with that guess. Oya send my 5k now or I sue you for misleading the public.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Kablooee I don't understand why your post is misleading from the topic. Change it ASAP pls.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2014
lomomike: Kablooee I don't understand why your post is misleading from the topic. Change it ASAP pls.

You can change it to a more suitable one as long as you don't remove win. Am the giving it the cash or recharge so?
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
kablooee:

You can change it to a more suitable one as long as you don't remove win. Am the giving it the cash or recharge so?

No, mind me na stress already, I dey site dey shout for boiz. That shot was taken between Nasarawa and Abuja.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2014
lomomike:

No, mind me na stress already, I dey site dey shout for boiz. That shot was taken between Nasarawa and Abuja.

We have a winner. Tnx.

Recharge or money
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2014
kablooee:

We have a winner. Tnx.

Recharge or money

Na cash sure pass cool
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2014
lomomike:

Na cash sure pass cool

Post the last 5 digit of your phone number.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2014
kablooee:

Post the last 5 digit of your phone number.

******33883 my glo line.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by uboma(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2014
lomomike:

Na cash sure pass cool

Sharp man. Send me airtime of 400 naira ooo!

1 Like

Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2014
lomomike:

******33883 my glo line.

Your account has been credited. Pls confirm
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2014
kablooee:

Your account has been credited. Pls confirm

I've gotten it. Thanks bro.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by adepiero: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
don't mind my ignorance but which kain transfer involve last 5 digit of phone number?
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
adepiero: don't mind my ignorance but which kain transfer involve last 5 digit of phone number?

I used it for verification to know am paying the correct person. Believe me, even after the winner confirmed receipt of payment, I still got about 7 different account numbers from scam NL members. Am tempted to post their numbers and account details.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by nurey(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
kablooee:

I used it for verification to know am paying the correct person. Believe me, even after the winner confirmed receipt of payment, I still got about 7 different account numbers from scam NL members. Am tempted to post their numbers and account details.
Well that's Nigerians for ya, always taking advantage of every opportunity.
Please ask a question that will be easy for me so I too can win something. Lol

1 Like

Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
kablooee:

shocked

Na wa o!
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by adepiero: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2014
lomomike:

shocked

Na wa o!
pls post the numbers and possibly their names. let's know the thieves amongst us. kleptomaniac oshi ni won.
Re: Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. by kablooee: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
alright with approval from seun.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Motor Mechanics Hate Owner To Buy Spare Parts? / What Car Do We Have Beside This Hyundai Grand I10 [PHOTO] / Passat TSI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.