Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? (871 Views)

The Sin That God Cannot Forgive? (the Unpardonable Sin) / Can Someone Commit Sins Through Dreams? / Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? by nationwide24: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2014
I'm just thinking because Jesus Christ said we should forgive seventy times seven times (70x 7 = 490 times) each day, the magnitude of the crime notwithstanding.

I don't think this is impossible as Christ would not instruct us to do the impossible. Personally, no crime is unforgivable so I forgive with ease though it hurts.

But I've discovered it's more soothing to forgive than to hold a grudge and easier to love than to hate. How often do you forgive and is there an offence you cannot forgive?
Re: What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? by dytbabe: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Do I even rem offences?
When I slp and by the time I wake up, its all gone.
Bt do I forget? Yes I do too bt maybe when smth similar occurs, I rem

Now to what level can't I forgive?
Hmmmm
I don't think I have seen that, cos for me not to forgive? Then that wld def be some everlasting burden

1 Like

Re: What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? by itsIYKE(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2014
if my friend fvck my wife or gf ...no forgiveness ever
Re: What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? by nationwide24: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2014
itsIYKE: if my friend fvck my wife or gf ...no forgiveness ever
. Is it your wife you won't forgive or your friend? This would be very hurtful but still forgivable.
Re: What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? by itsIYKE(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2014
nationwide24: . Is it your wife you won't forgive or your friend? This would be very hurtful but still forgivable.
both of them deserves no pardon.....

(1) (Reply)

Geoffrey Dabibi Numbere: Avatar Of Apostolic Evangelism / Pastors And Preachers Who Have Private Jets In Nigeria / 10 More Popular Bible 'verses'that Aren't Actually In Thebible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.