Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,829 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! (1339 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / World's Fattest Man, Ricky Ate Himself To Death  while Battling To Loose Weight. / 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! by mimelord(f): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Four-year-old Omonigho Abraham is currently battling for his life at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, after his scalp was eaten by two dogs.The dogs chewed the skin and exposed the victim’s skull during the attack which happened on Thursday on Adegboyega Street, Akesan Estate, in the Igando area of Lagos.
Punch learnt from eyewitnesses that the dogs dragged him through the compound for more than one hour while policemen and sympathisers watched helplessly at the entrance of the house for fear of being attacked by the savage dogs.

The immediate elder brother of the victim, seven-year-old Osemudiamen, said,

“We were riding a bicycle in the compound when the big dogs ─ Jack and Gadaffi ─ started barking at
Read more »
http://fastflexer..com/2014/10/how-dogs-ate-boy-alive.html

1 Share

Re: How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! by ramdris(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2014
" policeman and sympathizers " So nobody could summon courage to rescue a four years old kid being eaten alive by dogs including a policeman? What if the kid happens to b theirs will same thing happens? My God this sounds so heart wrenching. What a country. I bet some bastards were busy filming and snapping d gory scene to Upload on social media. May Allah (swt ) save the kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2014
I would always say it, dogs are not your friend, they are killers!
I pray the boy recover amd hope it doesn't affect his brain,
Dogs are the worst thing in my life, I watched my young nephew suffered and died because of dog bite.
With all the stories going round about how dogs attack their owners, some silly peeps still keep dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! by newspapers: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2014
ramdris:
" policeman and sympathizers " So nobody could summon courage to rescue a four years old kid being eaten alive by dogs including a policeman? What if the kid happens to b theirs will same thing happens? My God this sounds so heart wrenching. What a country. I bet some bastards were busy filming and snapping d gory scene to Upload on social media. May Allah (swt ) save the kid.

Its very sympathetic when i was going through it on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/lagos-dogs-eat-4yrs-old-boy-head-police-watch/

Police said "There is nothing we can do!!!""" What's the duty of the police if they cant save Little Abraham from mere dogs? How are we supposed to be protected by the same Police? All they do is lobby for N50 and N20 from Okada Riders and Keke drivers.!!
Re: How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! by jotey(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
wtf d so called police were watching like dummies

1 Like

Re: How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! by mimelord(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
jotey:
wtf d so called police were watching like dummies
my brother i suprise too ooo
Re: How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! by timilehing(m): 4:02am On Oct 08, 2014
That is just why I hate dogs!!!

(1) (Reply)

Will His Parents Accept Me / Little Known Ways To Burn Ugly Belly Fat FAST / Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - A Life Threatening Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.