Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP (38311 Views)

Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Joseph Yobo Goes Into Politics, Joins PDP (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by zendy: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Gorgeous58:
They finally got to him

I guess they did,God knows what they promised him. Peter Obi always said that the day he leaves APGA will be the day he walks out of politics. Oh well,he has done his bit for APGA and Anambra,it is left to posterity to judge him. At least he had enough sense of loyalty not to pull a stunt like this when he was Governor unlike the turn coat Ediot called Okorocha who handed the victory Imolites gave him to the Northern/Yoruba alliance. I wish Obi well but I know that PDP will eventually mess him up because it is impossible to be a member of this party without being tainted. I predict that Peter Obi will be back to APGA later in the future when he see's what PDP is really all about.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP by 9inches(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
highmood:
but then, the interest of his people- the igbos and Nigeria at large supercedes the interest of a party. Obi needs a platform where he would have the better opportunity to take his leadership prowess to a greater level. Obi is fit to be a president of Nigeria from the Igbo extraction and APGA cannot offer him that opportunity. PDP is fast enough to come to him else the opposition could come with anything possible to lure him to be theirs. So people from the southeast who expected Obi to have remained in APGA should not feel bad, the man means well for us and we ought not to complain but rather support him. Lets leave the complains to APGA Members who directly enjoys the gains, I mean money.

You nailed it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ / Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.