Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,512 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Keshi Wants To Coach Ghana. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Wants To Coach Ghana. (853 Views)

Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Tijjani Babangida Appointed As Special Assistant To Coach Sunday Oliseh / Keshi Wants Amokachi Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Wants To Coach Ghana. by Oklander: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
The Big Boss will not turn down an offer to handle the Black Stars since it is his dream to “make sure Ghana come back to the elite” club

Ex-Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has revealed he will relish the opportunity of managing the Black Stars of Ghana if given the nod.

The former Super Eagles coach has expressed interest to lead the four-time African champions after losing his job with the Afcon winners a few days ago.

Keshi's contract was not renewed following the Super Eagles' shaky start to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers where they have managed just four points out of a possible 12 and could miss defending their title next year.

Ghana have already interviewed three candidates to replace Kwesi Appiah as substantive coach, but Keshi believes all is not lost yet.

“Of course, yes I will like to manage the team. Ghana is going to be like my baby,” Keshi told Accra-based Happy FM.

“Having the opportunity, I will do my ultimate best to make sure Ghana come back to the elite countries.”

The Ghana FA is expected to announce a new Black Stars coach in the coming weeks.
www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/10/27/5527781/stephen-keshi-wants-to-coach-ghana?ICID=HP_HN_2

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Arsene Wenger / Check Out Serena Williams And Her Jaw-dropping Butt During Marathon / Top 10 Highest Paid African Footballers In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.