Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,011 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle (1284 Views)

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by oba009(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2014
A young man, who identifies himself as Emenike Micheal Nwafor, has torn his Nigerian international passport over what he called his support for the emancipation of the people of Biafra.

According to a 6:44 minutes video posted on Youtube, Nwafor says he does not want to be identified or identify with Nigeria.

The young man, who claimed to have spent over a year in France, also stated that he is currently seeking asylum in France.

Nwafor added that Nigeria is a zoo that no one would want to identify with, blaming the PDP and APC for the present rot in Nigeria.

Below is the video of how Nwafor, who claimed to hail from Nnewi, in Anambra State, eastern Nigeria, tore his Nigerian passport:

Source: http://www.naij.com/315608-nigerian-man-tears-his-passport-over-biafra-struggle.html
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by Raiders: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Foolish boy. He just waste 20k naira. He is going to get another passport in the future because he cant travel to Nigeria without a passport
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by okpismart: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2014
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by oluwalfa: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2014
What a joke of a country.

Ruled by gworo chewers.
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by 1shortblackboy: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Nigga just wants to be allowed to stay in France. All hustle na hustle. I respect ur huslte my guy
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by jideomowunmi(f): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2014
Good for his a***s...he shud go and start his Biafra in France...for naija here oooo, we are one..! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by Bobbystanley(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
One Good day we would realise our dream.Nothing good comes easy.Who wants to be identified as a Nigerian?

Long live the people's republic of Biafra!
Long Live Ndi Igbo both home and Diaspora!
Oga adiri anyi nma!

Good one bro.

I have a dream that one day I would take the red,black and green Flag to the African cup of Nation to support Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by SicilyNaija: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
how can some one get old passport in 2010 ?
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by oba009(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
Fighting for what you believe is a strong business ethic
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2014
jideomowunmi:
Good for his a***s...he shud go and start his Biafra in France...for naija here oooo, we are one..! angry angry
who said so? This country is divided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by okeke00(m): 6:49am On Nov 07, 2014
oba009:
A young man, who identifies himself as Emenike Micheal Nwafor, has torn his Nigerian international passport over what he called his support for the emancipation of the people of Biafra.

According to a 6:44 minutes video posted on Youtube, Nwafor says he does not want to be identified or identify with Nigeria.

The young man, who claimed to have spent over a year in France, also stated that he is currently seeking asylum in France.

Nwafor added that Nigeria is a zoo that no one would want to identify with, blaming the PDP and APC for the present rot in Nigeria.

Below is the video of how Nwafor, who claimed to hail from Nnewi, in Anambra State, eastern Nigeria, tore his Nigerian passport:

Source: http://www.naij.com/315608-nigerian-man-tears-his-passport-over-biafra-struggle.html
my dear. I really need to get out from this country too. my own Nnewi is a hell fire
Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by bigass(f): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2014
I wonder why Biafrians think Theodore Orji will turn to Obama if Biafra if created. You will still be ruled by same thieves and fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle by mickyarams: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2014
The deluded guy knows he can't be deported to Nigeria from France without a passport. If he identifies himself as a Biafran, the French authorities can't get the relevant emergency travel documents to deport him because there aint no Biafran embassy so his stay will be prolonged in France as an Asylum seeker. He's just a hustler trying to stay in France. Once he sees the realities of the life of an asylum seeker in France, he will be begging to come back home. Just go and ask the migrants on the port of Calais how much they are ready to risk their lives to jump on a boat going to the UK because the French don't give a 4ck about them.

(1) (Reply)

Another 954M Dollar Loan By FG: Nigerians React / Sanusi Lamido's response to Sir Olaniwun Ajayi's book titled "Nigeria ,Africa's / Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.