Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Get Pregnant First- What Is Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Pregnant First- What Is Your Opinion (901 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Pregnant First- What Is Your Opinion by arvinsloane(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
A lady called into a radio programme; her narration set the
tone for the discussion of the night. Her boyfriend of about
two years recently told her that she had to get pregnant
before he proposes to her. According to her, she thought the guy was just testing her, however, when the guy started
making it an issue, she opted out the relationship.
I thought almost all the callers that night would condemn
the guy’s stance in its entirety, I was, however, shocked
when the calls started coming in. It was a hotly debated
issue, most callers especially men were tactical in their
approach to the issue. They said the young man had some
valid points in his assertion. Surprise, surprise! Some
women took sides with the guy also.
I was speechless but not confused.
So as usual, I bring this topic for your consideration. Do
you think the lady should do what the young man said, get
pregnant for him and get proposed to or just like she did,
take a walk?
I want to hear from you, add your voice to this debate.
Re: Get Pregnant First- What Is Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is a very, very delicate and sensitive topic.
If you must thread its part at all, you must be able to say it as it is without mincing words

In my opinion, the guy's stance shouldn't be condemned at all.
It is even justifiable in cases where the lady in question have got a pedigree for trading her body and in consequence - pepetrating series of abortion. You don't wanna marry a woman who've as a result of her actions and inactions, lost her womb.

And to the woman, it is also advantageous. She'll get the chance to know if he can have her take in or look elsewhere for the baby she desires.

No biggie at all. Unless the child is not a factor.

1 Like

Re: Get Pregnant First- What Is Your Opinion by PROCTOR: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Interesting
Re: Get Pregnant First- What Is Your Opinion by majeedochu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
I dont think yielding to the guys request is correct.....What of if his request is against are RELIGION ...U see relationship is not a "one way traffic"...it involves two persons!!!..nd reapecting each others opinion is paramount... as for me..i will say its a selfish request .....nd a warning signal for d LADY to flee.!!!!!!
Cos i dnt see it as TRUE LOVE!

(1) (Reply)

Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. / Battle Of The Sexes: Who Is Weaker, Stronger, More Intelligent? / Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.