Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

One Hand Driver. What's Your Experience? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Hand Driver. What's Your Experience? (1054 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / See What A Man With One Hand Is Doing / Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Hand Driver. What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
In staff bus, feeling frustrated at the nasty traffic recurring lately this week, I picked my earpiece to listen to The Scientist song by Coldplay. I looked out the window and saw this danfo driver with no left fist. I was bewildered. I immediately flashed back to my undergraduate days when a one hand driver drove me all the way to ekiti. On alighting, I asked him to come open the booth when I discovered he has one arm. And he was blazing like all was normal. My thought now is should this not be discouraged? Have you had similar experience? If yes did it go awful?
Pls mod, I tried hard looking for a suitable section. Hope it makes sense here.
Re: One Hand Driver. What's Your Experience? by Eastherbunny(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
banttieman:
In staff bus, feeling frustrated at the nasty traffic recurring lately this week, I picked my earpiece to listen to The Scientist song by Coldplay. I looked out the window and saw this danfo driver with no left fist. I was bewildered. I immediately flashed back to my undergraduate days when a one hand driver drove me all the way to ekiti. On alighting, I asked him to come open the booth when I discovered he has one arm. And he was blazing like all was normal. My thought now is should this not be discouraged? Have you had similar experience? If yes did it go awful?
Pls mod, I tried hard looking for a suitable section. Hope it makes sense here.

My guess is you were very spiritual on some religion at the time or just big luck follows you cuz you wouldn't have been here writing this right now.

Pls always learn to tell you driver when he over speed,prevention is better than cure.
Op I will not leave without bashing you that you must be high on india hemp for boarding that bus without checking out the person you handing yourself to.
Re: One Hand Driver. What's Your Experience? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eastherbunny:

My guess is you were very spiritual on some religion at the time or just big luck follows you cuz you wouldn't have been here writing this right now.

Pls always learn to tell you driver when he over speed,prevention is better than cure.
Op I will not leave without bashing you that you must be high on india hemp for boarding that bus without checking out the person you handing yourself to.

Oh. You mean something like before take off, I should instruct the driver to get down, spread his arms wide and jog to and fro? Are you sure you're not high?
Re: One Hand Driver. What's Your Experience? by Rocktation(f): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Haha! You beat me to it!

Weirdo

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland "Airforce1" Finally Drops His Long Awaited Music Album -download Here! / A Blue Whale Appears In Lagos Beach, Click To View / Story For The Gods If You Cannot Sufficiently Prove Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.