Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

PEFECT WORLD... A Poem To Welcome Myself To Nairaland - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / PEFECT WORLD... A Poem To Welcome Myself To Nairaland (607 Views)

Combatant - A Poem To Support Our Troops / Sympathizing With The World: A Collection Of Poems.. / Nairaland Poetry Club Poem To Study Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PEFECT WORLD... A Poem To Welcome Myself To Nairaland by PoomPoko(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Let me into the perfect world of fantasy
Where pain and misery are only imagined
Where the day breaks with joy and night calls with laughter
And we know no boredom like city people
Where hunger and strives are tales from far lands
Where birds chirp with gusto and trees sway to n fro in gaiety
As the gentle evening winds massages the atmosphere
A world where our smiles reflect even in our shadows
Where mother nature is in harmony with her off-springs
Let me into a world of fantasy
A world that exists in my imagination
Where I drift off to swhen reality gets callous. . .Oh my perfect world!
Re: PEFECT WORLD... A Poem To Welcome Myself To Nairaland by Feranmicharles(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
And you're a new member undecided
Re: PEFECT WORLD... A Poem To Welcome Myself To Nairaland by PoomPoko(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Feranmicharles:
And you're a new member undecided
LOL. Yes and No... Yes in that I just registered, No because I have been a passsive member for years now.
So any welcome gig for me? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nightfall In Mars / The Beast Is Unpredictable / Back And Forth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.