Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,520 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail (5500 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by firstkyn(m): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2014
This romeo got not one but four female prison officials
pregnant while serving a 20 year jail sentence for attempted
murder inside a Baltimore City Detention Centre.
Tavon White, known as 'Kingpin' ran a vast drugs smuggling
business from inside the prison, CBS Baltimore reports.
Prosecutors say he made $10,000 to $20,000 a week
smuggling drugs and cell phones into the prison and
befriended the female guards who helped to make his business
easy. He rewarded them with sex and got 4 pregnant. Two of
the women even tattooed his name on their body.
Five officers of the corrupt prison, Tavon & two other inmates
are now facing charges of conspiracy, drug distribution and
money laundering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 27, 2014
........ Baddest Guy ever imprisoned!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Chanchit: 2:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Na wah o! When you get money, U fit fvck king wife.

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 27, 2014
........ Most Super Romeo!!!
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by 9inches(m): 2:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Dang! That's so gangsta grin
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by pamcode(m): 2:30am On Nov 27, 2014
A bad guy na the guy wey dey impregnate him own warders *now that a bad guy*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 27, 2014
I knew people on here would commend and applaud him. Typical blacks.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by kilokeys(m): 3:29am On Nov 27, 2014
baddest guy ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by faithugo64(f): 3:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Sharp shooter

tuface's younger brother

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Marytess(f): 4:03am On Nov 27, 2014
His eyes be like he smoke pot with OP this morning.

*oh boys get out the way please get out the, oh boys...*

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Limibanti(m): 4:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Fine boy no pimple...even with his ass jailed, that one no stop erection...This one nah marphia

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by asandigbo(f): 4:17am On Nov 27, 2014
chai! d guy go dey good for that side o
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:24am On Nov 27, 2014
I got love for ya bro.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Wittylens(m): 5:06am On Nov 27, 2014
This one no fit repent.

If you like imprison him till Jesus comes.

Crime is in his blood already

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by pyyxxaro: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
chai! d guy go dey good for that side o

Really !! Plz explain to the public what you mean by THAT SIDE cry

We are waiting for you ?

because e clear say ,like say u de d prison u for don born triplet for the guy smiley

Well ! If you are interested , I can introduce you to the guy , he attended my secondary skol

#abeg na joke I de o ,because I know say u go use curse reply me#

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by stinggy(m): 6:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Bad guy, badt guy

At times, it's better to know your calling. Imagine making such amount in the prison!
No need returning home sef. He is a king there already. Expectant father of 4 grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Yustash001(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Badoo....his face says it all.....but am sure that kind thing no fit happen for naija....
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by qadeerkug(m): 6:13am On Nov 27, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:
I got love for ya bro.
sure
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2014
This is d real MVP
To Score 4 diff times on diff pitch inside diff stadium ain't no joke ask dem FATHER
The guy dey make money inside prison and lamba-ring at least 4 diff females
What else "insarkodie's. Voice*
But na correct criminal
Him face like person wey nairabet don jam again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by scampy(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2014
This is serious.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Kunleskey(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2014
faithugo64:
Sharp shooter

tuface's younger brother
4wia dis one pass 2face ke dis one is strong.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by asandigbo(f): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Really !! Plz explain to the public what you mean by THAT SIDE cry

We are waiting for you ?

because e clear say ,like say u de d prison u for don born triplet for the guy smiley

Well ! If you are interested , I can introduce you to the guy , he attended my secondary skol

#abeg na joke I de o ,because I know say u go use curse reply me#
sweetheart, am not that easy o. I don't pretend and I say my mind as it is.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by shaggy007(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2014
CoolHunk:
I knew people on here would commend and applaud him. Typical blacks.

Park well joor.

A guy that is imprisoned for 20yrs,

Make $10k to $20k weekly,

Impregnates 4 female security guards,

The female security guards have his name tattooed on them...

[size=15pt] IS A BAD GUY, AND DESERVES TO BE COMMENDED AND APPLAUDED! [/size]

angry

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by LORDI(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2014
More years will be added to his already 20 years sentence.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by iceberylin(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2014
Cool cool
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by englishmart(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2014
Girls are camels.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by holyboss: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2014
And now, that one of my definition of being a good player wink

U care about getting a crazy bang like dat (not as a prisoner tho)
Den check out my signature wink

#TeamProudlyPlayer

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2014
This guy fvck rate pass mikel work rate grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Women and Bad boys.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Hero10001: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Thank God!
This s.hit won't happen in Naija prison, Ever!!
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2014
This isn't romantic sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / Animals That Masturbate, Apart From Humans. / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.