Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon (20876 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by TheRealMrStan(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lebanese security forces have detained a wife and son of Islamic State (IS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi near the border with Syria, the army says.

The pair, whose names were not given, were picked up by military intelligence after entering Lebanon 10 days ago.

The al-Safir newspaper reported that Baghdadi's wife was being questioned at the Lebanese defence ministry.

In June, Baghdadi was named the leader of the "caliphate" created by IS in the parts of Syria and Iraq it controls.

Last month, the group denied reports that he had been killed or injured in an air strike by US-led forces near the northern Iraqi city of Mosul.

It released an audio recording purportedly of Baghdadi in which he said the caliphate was expanding and called for "volcanoes of jihad" to erupt.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30289946

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by blemon44(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
they should kill them already because their life is not valued

their father does not value others peoples life

8 Likes

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by OCTAVO: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ok.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by optimistcandyboy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
How and When? Explain pls.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
When I see this, I find it difficult to believe that Boko Haram is that powerful to stand our soldiers; some powers-that-be have just allowed them to grow.

20 Likes

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by olaiyes: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
kok ko
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by tben80(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
shocked hmm
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by tiswell(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pictures...
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by SunqieOlaT(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ok, continue...

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by datguru: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pishure ?
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Eneze1(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good news
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by holatin(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
ok
torture them
interrogate them,
kill them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Ekiseme(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
no pix?
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by jamilkb(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
ISIS

What even happened to MOSSAD, no one hears about them anymore.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Lilimax(f): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let's hope capturing his wife and son will hasten the arrest of the ISIS leader undecided.
If not, they should do the needful embarassed

Bokoharam on my mind?
When will it be a thing of the past?
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by HonourablePomk: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't agree with those Shouting kill them. They should be used as a Source of Information . . .
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by babdap: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
When will Nigerian army capture boko haram leaders

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by seangy4konji: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let my people go.
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Built2last: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have said it that Anybody that thinks FG can stop Bokoharam is a learner. And the reason is that we are not supporting the govt and providing intel....

There are people that knows Abubakr Shekau, they know his wife and kids, what of his classmates in secondary school who still knows him...its possible he even attendeded A.B.U like me.

I have never seen the profile or biography of Shekau online published.

The FG has ran out of ideas to tackle Bokoharam and we have a bigger problem.

I know some slow.pokes will quote me insulting mr president, please feel free, self expression is the beauty of democracy but show you are not clueless too by providing solution to terror here if you have.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good news will never stop coming.

This proves that BH is too small for the army to conquer.

this also proves that usa is really not interested in helping us fight BH because I think they are gaining something from the terrorism..

Its now left for our president, armed forces, leaders, politicians, NGOs, "forums" , and we the masses to "grab our balls" and fight BH to a halt as we fought Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by noblealuu: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good newz there!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Maczeelly(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good!!!
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Dgreatestt: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nice development.. Only if shekau(however d name is spelt) wife nd family members can also b captured too... This is a challenge to our intelligence agency here.. They should be doing more in this war against terror!!

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
so what will happen after that? happy ever after?
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
So he couldn't hide his family? Stupid mofo
Re: ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon by intergral(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burkina Faso’s Junta Slams Indefinite Ban On Radio Station Over Niger / Mexico Suspends Gasoline Subsidy To Stop US Drivers From Buying Cheap Fuel / Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.