Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Need Information For My Gce Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Information For My Gce Examination (1516 Views)

I Cant Chek My Gce Results / Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number / Have A Look At My Gce Result And Give Me Ur Advise On Which Course To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information For My Gce Examination by Jovie: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2006
please I need someone who can tell me what books we need for GCE English literature and those we need for the literature part of the French paper.
Re: I Need Information For My Gce Examination by lotex(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2006
What information did you want to get? Isint that what we call exam maltplactise, I shocked kindly advice you to stay away before you get cought.
Re: I Need Information For My Gce Examination by Jovie: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2006
what i meant was what books I needed to read for literature, not the questions on the papers. I need to know the books because i'm not in the country at the moment. I any case, please can anyone tell me where to find the time table.
Re: I Need Information For My Gce Examination by IroroRoyal(f): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2006
jovie, why not call a relation that is studying at home so you can ask them to look out for you i think that will help you more if you really need it like you sound, or maybe someone here will reply, well sha good luck hope you get what you want.
Re: I Need Information For My Gce Examination by sisisisi(f): 5:03am On Sep 30, 2006
Let me ask.Are u going to write the Cameroon G.C.E? If so,this is what u need.

ENGLISH LITERATURE

I WILL MARRY WHEN I WANT (drama)

THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN (prose)

SCHOOL FOR SCANDAL (drama)

WIFE OF BATH (PROLOGUE AND TALE) (poetry)

TENNYSON'S POETRY (can't remember the name) (poetry)

POEMS OF BLACK AFRICA (poetry)

BLACK BOY (prose)

MAYOR OF CASTERBRIDGE (prose)

MURDER IN THE CATHEDRAL (drama)

KING LEAR (drama)

FRENCH LITERATURE

UNE TEMPETE (drama)

LE JEU DE L'AMOUR ET DU HASARD (drama)

MISSION TERMINEE (prose)

LA PESTE (prose)

Hope it helped and good luck. wink wink grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What The World Would Be Like If God Hadn't Made Black People. / Unilag Cutoff Point For Addmision / Uniben Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.