Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Saving Africas Witch Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saving Africas Witch Children (893 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / Pastors Kill 'witch Children' In Akwa Ibom? / Pastors Kill 'witch Children' In Akwa Ibom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saving Africas Witch Children by choongtin(f): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
this programme was broadcasted in the UK about few weeks ago about nigerians and how children are been accused of witchcraft all in the name of religion
i felt disgusted, this programme was shown on Channel 4. which is one of the uk's most poular tv channels, i want you to watch this,

this is a link from youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_QrZvWL65Q                                       part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJI8ztk44tw&feature=related                part 2

it goes on and on, please watch it, maan its a disgrace to nigerians
Re: Saving Africas Witch Children by kokorunna(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
Its disgraceful, no comments
Re: Saving Africas Witch Children by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
The video has been pulled off of youtube. But if this is the one about the Nigerian kids, I saw it like 4 months ago on Vanguard (i think or was it HBO?) anyway I CRIED. It was soooo sad!  cry cry I wanted to just jump in the tv and adopt all of those kids  cry

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues / 98% Of Women Will Roast In Hell ! / Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.