Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari (1125 Views)

Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by semele001(m): 3:28am On Dec 13, 2014
WHAT PROMINENT NIGERIANS SAY
ABOUT BUHARI
“The army after toppling our democratic
regime have no option but to install
Buhari as head of state so as to avoid
credibility problems, especially in the
sight of the international community
because of his being an epitome of
integrity."
- SHAGARI.
“There are only 2 honest & reliable
Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP
is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist
is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to
jail “
– OBJ
General Muhammadu Buhari as a
member of the Supreme Military Council
and as Head of NNPC was by nature
taciturn and introvert. But he took any
work that was given to him very seriously.
He is reliable as he is hardworking and
honest, his path of moral probity and
rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his
book, “Not My Will”.
“Buhari was a big brother & a father to
some extent that mean nothing in life &
to the nation always other than good. So,
I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.
“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his
conduct that perhaps, only very few
Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM
“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true
patriot, respected former head of state &
elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.
“I have realized our collective mistake in
over-throwing you. I have seen the
terrible damage which our inaction
caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most
sorry. Please, come and do what is best
known about you. Patriotic service to the
nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).
“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises &
as we knew him to mean his words, all
along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF
as no one else can do the job as him.“ –
IBB
I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was
an honorable man. And I can say this
anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.
“As a member PDP BOT, I decided
personally to donate the #5,000,000 to
Buhari‘s campaign organization because
of my firm believe in his ability to right
all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.
“Buhari is as clean as the book I am
holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP
Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in
Kaduna
“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s
presidency was always being derided by
the criminals who looted the nation to
stupor by embarking upon a campaign of
calumny so as to smear his name with a
view to denying Nigerians having a
leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.
“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain
the only real threat to PDP wether he
runs for the presidency or not due to his
wider followership among the masses
that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.
***Kindly share this if really you believe
in NEW Nigeria & that another Nigeria is
possible***

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by Priceless24(f): 3:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Yes, we will believe the words of bloody politicians about another bloody politician.
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by tit(f): 3:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari is a thief, usurper and muderer! - Titilola Adesanya!

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by smsshola(m): 3:36am On Dec 13, 2014
The man Buhari...how i wish he b allowed to b and correct d right he need to abt ds country Bfo death snatch him and ppu wl start saying he is d best integrity president Nigeria never have nd all dos Nigeria praises after wl lose an icon..abeg o.
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by tit(f): 3:37am On Dec 13, 2014
smsshola:
The man Buhari...how i wish he b allowed to b and correct d right he need to abt ds country Bfo death snatch him and ppu wl start saying he is d best integrity president Nigeria never have nd all dos Nigeria praises after wl lose an icon..abeg o.

may a known thief and murderer rule you only!
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by dunkem21(m): 3:44am On Dec 13, 2014
“There are only 2 honest & reliable
Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP
is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist
is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to
jail “
– OBJ

Laugh wan kill me abeg. I wish the DSS go permit me to quote a paragraph from 'my watch'.

Still laughing at the only two reliable Nigerians.
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by Ezedon(m): 5:10am On Dec 13, 2014
You can only praise someone when he is still alive
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by bewla(m): 5:22am On Dec 13, 2014
who am i like Jackie chan said .not to honor u now that u are here let it b said i was here and i do the right thing me and my wife and brothers vote for u
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by stinggy(m): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2014
“I have realized our collective mistake in
over-throwing you. I have seen the
terrible damage which our inaction
caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most
sorry. Please, come and do what is best
known about you. Patriotic service to the
nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

This is my favorite.

Even Abacha said this about Buhari? Nothing will make me not vote for him smiley
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by ajani1978(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2014
I, and my family has decided to vote GMB. As Abacha can said that about him

2 Likes

Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by saharachic(f): 6:01am On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
Buhari is a thief, usurper and muderer! - Titilola Adesanya!

how old are you? 1999 baby?
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by dotna(m): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2014
Good words.

I hope he can pick a VP like Pat Utomi or Soludo or Ngige
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2014
ajani1978:
I, and my family has decided to vote GMB. As Abacha can said that about him
Abacha said it all,for someone to make Abacha regret and apologize,that person must be in every way positive,RIP to Abacha
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2014
watching through international documentary last Sunday Buhari govt is the only govt that was documented to be a govt of integrity and discipline even older adults testify to the two words.
Though it may be hard for him to instil those two words in a democratic govt, I still believe that accordingly to him if corruption which by power of presidency can be curtail to bearest minimum and our money is put into relevant insfrastures and reserves, we will have better Nigeria.
Buhari is the only with that courage according to well documented history to tackle corruption though he lack the administrative skill. I believe that shouldnt be a problem because such task are for members of presidential cabinet.

Buhari as a President with well grounded knowledgeable/masses minded ministers; I believe in my candid opinion to be the best for Nigeria and Nigerians in 2015.
Re: What Prominent Nigerians Says About Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2014
At times I cried for we masses of this country and the entire Africa Nation. I hope one day we all know our left from the right. We have allowed the Oyinbos to always dictate to us, they help us think. Once their media BBC or CNN broadcast any wrong report about a particular person that they know he won't allow their govt to poke nose in his affair they labelled such leader as a bad leader and we too accepted the fact without making good findings. Though I was an infant when Buhari was in power but I heard so many good things he does for this nation and how he stop the western world from looting our crude oil. They know that coming back to Power again will cuase them dearly and all they do now is that his plan is to islamize Nigeria. Let ask ourselves, has he Islamize his home town " Katsina ? The same story was told about Abacha and they wrote his name in black book ? What has he done ? Not giving the bad bird wings to fly ? So if Abacha name was written in Black book , what of George W Bush , Tony Blair ? Are the duo saint ? What has United Nation done to stop the civil war the duo initiated in Iraq ?

My dear brothers and sisters, let stand united to flush all these bad element out of office. We all deserve good life.
God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:Sydney siege ends as police storm cafe with guns and stun grenades / Is Buhari A Good Man / Ebonyi Governor In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.