Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,941 members, 7,832,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba (17042 Views)

Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by Islie: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Kimoni:
Dis people no dey finish?? Where are they recruiting from sef?

They do recruit from foreign countries

That why they have found some Niger and Chad citizens with them
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by Islie: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2015
joethinking:
FYI......Damaturu is not in Adamawa,
Am. Doubting tHe credibity of the info

luvprince4real:
Askira-uba is a town in Borno my cuz served there while I served in Biu, same borno state though damaturu is in yobe and not adamawa

I do hope with whom I did quote with you and the link on the OP thread...... U can verify its claim or
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by showafrica(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Why is it always an even number of people. It can never be 201 or 199
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by emeka2847: 2:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Everyday they are killing 100 or 200 and the guys still remain. If it is true, how many are the BH guys please?

[quote author=dre11 post=29674548][/quote]
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by henryutd(m): 3:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Almost all the Muslim youth in the north are members of BH. That is the truth.
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by trotsky2: 4:44am On Jan 11, 2015
billcosby:
check your info b4 u post, Askira is Adamawa, Uba is Borno, Damaturu is Yobe.
you were almost perfect until you said askira is in adamawa. askira is in borno. Also Uba town is half in borno, half in adamawa
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by 18wheeler: 5:34am On Jan 11, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
HMMMMM I DONT BELIEVE IT
While there was actually a clash between soldiers and BH around Damaturu since Friday, the askira attack is an isolated one that occurred yesterday. that they were tryng to penetrate Damaturu thru Askira is absurd. The two towns are way apart and one will have to travel thru many other towns and LGs before reaching Damaturu from Askira. Maybe the story meant Maiduguri. So u right not to believe the story.
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by mustymatic(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2015
For anybody to go and kill people in churches, in mosques, in motor parks and shout 'Allah’, he is saying what he does not believe.
It is not religion, it is just anarchy, it is just
terrorism.
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by mustymatic(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonybb:
4 wives, 20 children, 5 begging for alms, 7 going to almajiri education, 3 donated for Boko haram duty, 5 doing shoe-shine in the South. Do you see why Boko Haram do not lack human capacity?
What is wrong with You People? how do you think they'll react wen they see this. You are no different than the Boko Haram, you see people like you hav no respect for other people's lives, Just like the boko haram. be careful
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by Dyoungstar: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Slonge2:
another 200 boko "killed", if you add to other 200's, 300's' and 400's that they claim to have killed, it should be approaching 10,000 boko members killed.

The boko members no dey finish? abi dem be cat wey get nine lives?

according to naija's military, they have killed shecau more than 4 times.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by sinola(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is where i served as a corper....I hope my students have not all bn converted to BH#pensive
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by sinola(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Askira is in Borno while part of uba is in Borno while the other part is in Adamawa....it is just the express that demacated the two.
trotsky2:
you were almost perfect until you said askira is in adamawa. askira is in borno. Also Uba town is half in borno, half in adamawa
Re: Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba by WOruGunu(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Slonge2:
another 200 boko "killed", if you add to other 200's, 300's' and 400's that they claim to have killed, it should be approaching 10,000 boko members killed.

The boko members no dey finish? abi dem be cat wey get nine lives?

according to naija's military, they have killed shecau more than 4 times.
d thing tire me too.hahahaha 200persons like chicken?were dem dey bury dem self need to go confirm cos I can't bear dis fabu anylonger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia / Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku / CUPP Dares INEC, Asks Opposition Parties To Resume Campaign For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.