Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document (1242 Views)

The Jimi Agbaje I Know.by A Close Friend / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by JimiAgbaje2015: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Have you seen Jimi Agbaje's Policy document? It covers Security, Health, Education, Leadership (ideals), Transportation, Economy and Residential Housing - #SHELTER

These Policies will ensure EVERY LAGOSIAN, regardless of tribe, religion, age or gender, is given EQUAL opportunities to PROSPER.

The full document will be published soon. See summary in the picture below.

1 Like

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2015
"If Goodluck loses the election, the South South militants will cripple the nation's economy"
Jimi Agbaje

2 Likes

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2015
"The same way PDP governs other states is the same way I will govern Lagos"- Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by ifyalways(f): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2015
Our soon to be Governor. Nothing do you Baba.

Eko oni baje oooo ------ Agbaje

Eko oni Ogbanje-------Ambode/Fashola

tongue

2 Likes

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2015
"Our Militants in the Niger Delta will make Nigeria Ungovernable if Jonathan loses 2015" - Jimi Agbaje grin

1 Like

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by BlackTechnology: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Mynd44:
"If Goodluck loses the election, the South South militants will cripple the nation's economy"
Jimi Agbaje

The nation's economy is the oil and the oil belongs to the ND people

My friend face reality

Every region should focus on rebuilding their exportable and local products. cool
Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Jaykay is just OK

A+ is distinction

#APC

3 Likes

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Bruteforce1o1: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Mynd44:
Jimi Agbaje

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Bruteforce1o1: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2015
barcanista:
"Our Militants in the Niger Delta will make Nigeria Ungovernable if Jonathan loses 2015" - Jimi Agbaje grin

1 Like

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Jakpon: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2015
If Gej loses the election, i will use Niger Delta militant to destroy Lagos - Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by scribble: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Tinubu is very afraid of this man

Do you know how many billion naira tinubu will lose of this man enter office.

In fact APC supporters will ask tinubu be remanded in jail if they hear 1/4 of what he has actually stolen

Peter Odili will turn himself in for being a learner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by adaweezy(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Jaykay is not ok, JK we know and Jk we don't trust
Ambode is our governor

1 Like

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by adaweezy(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Agbaje is a liar and and scammer, he lied against LASAA

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by BlackTechnology: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:
Tinubu is very afraid of this man

Do you know how many billion naira tinubu will lose of this man enter office.

In fact APC supporters will ask tinubu be remanded in jail if they hear 1/4 of what he has actually stolen

Peter Odili will turn himself in for being a learner

Lagos State makes more than 400billion naira yearly if not 1trillion cool

Capture Lagos and Tinubu will die of heart attack grin

1 Like

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2015
Jakpon:
If Gej loses the election, i will use Niger Delta militant to destroy Lagos - Jimi Agbaje
"If GEJ loses election, I and my thug friend Fayose will mobilise Shekau to make Lagos ungovernable for Buhari and Ambode"- Jimi grin

##that was for humor

1 Like

Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Jakpon: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2015
barcanista:
"The same way PDP governs other states is the same way I will govern Lagos"- Jimi Agbaje
He wants to govern Lagos the same way Governor Thief-Odour Orji governed Abia state. He also wants to adopt Governor Fayose's stomach infrastructure policy in Lagos; one cup of rice and a bottle of oil
Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by Freelancer00(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The nation's economy is the oil and the oil belongs to the ND people

My friend face reality

Every region should focus on rebuilding their exportable and local products. cool
Remember we didn't get allocation for a long period and we survived. U can carry ur oil and be drinking
Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by BlackTechnology: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Freelancer00:
Remember we didn't get allocation for a long period and we survived. U can carry ur oil and be drinking

You survived because of the tax from businesses fueled by salaries and contracts paid by FG States and LGAs using the oil wealth cool

I hope you now understand how the economy of Lagos is fueled indirectly by oil wealth.
Re: SHELTER - The Jimi Agbaje Policy Document by erunz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
JK is okay, the right man for Lagos job. We want Lagos to be for everyone and not some set. Of people. Ride on sir. We don't want a tinubu puppet, Ogbanje abi na ambode. Dem call am.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Women Respond To Jonathan With Funny Picture / Breaking news: Obanikoro's ministerial confirmation stalled! / I Would Rather Resign Than Insult Buhari". -PDP Chairman Tells GEJ Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.