Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,669 members, 7,847,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (66035 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Bakare Bombshell: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As Vp Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Olaone1: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Okay
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by abbey621(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
NPComplete:

LOL u keep making a monkey of urself. U look foolish enough already no need to disgrace urself the more. Here is my reply to you when u tried to project ur ignorance on me.

The part in red clearly shows I acknowledged the context in which ur assertions would be correct. U obviously don't pay attention and argue blindly. I have advised u to pay attention to details before u run ur mouth. I hope u will learn one day. Now run along. U have been put in ur place. Please refrain from joining in a discussion that is beyond ur ken from this day forward. tongue
If u need tips on how to build ur mental muscles, let me know. LMAO.

Baboon stop trying to justify yourself, even the parts in red shows your ignorance, they don't have to be impeached, they could resign voluntarily and the senate president will take over before a fresh election. The more you try to sound intelligent the more ignorant you look. See fool trying to school me on taking things within or out of context, your whole premise is invalidated by your lack of comprehension, taking one part of the constitution and using it without looking at the remaining parts. I repeat, you are nothing but a demented character looking for solace in the ignorant bliss of your own madness, freaking baboon!
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by NPComplete: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
abbey621:

Baboon stop trying to justify yourself, even the parts in red shows your ignorance, they don't have to be impeached, they could resign voluntarily and the senate president will take over before a fresh election. The more you try to sound intelligent the more ignorant you look. See fool trying to school me on taking things within or out of context, your whole premise is invalidated by your lack of comprehension, taking one part of the constitution and using it without looking at the remaining parts. I repeat, you are nothing but a demented character looking for solace in the ignorant bliss of your own madness, freaking baboon!

**yawn***
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by urboy1: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
No SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE...

http://www..com/talk/topic,236483.0.html
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Orunto: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is too late coming. However I hope that my dearest Prof. will learn a thing or two from Bakare's and Ekweme's examples. PYO is too much for GMB. The two are incompartible. They can never understand each other. Buhari will use El-rufai more often as substitute and probably recruit a fulani or Hausa man with a diploma in Sharia law, as PA, to understudy PYO to ease their relationship.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by babtunns(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
mumumugu:

any news against apc is propaganda

any news against pdp is truth

I tired ooo
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by tonytony208(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Many of us will be forced to believe this story given Buhari's antecedents. Yoruba don suffer for Fulani hand.

na so igbos suffer for fulani/yoruba hand during civil war. E be like say dem suffering never finish sef; because dem still dey suffer for fashola/ tinubu hand for lagos. Now, Your Suffering Continues (NYSC).
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by tonytony208(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Sai Buhari...Thats what matters at this moment.

that is what matters to people, who cannot see beyond their noses.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by alsudaes1(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2015
MKemmy responds to Bishop Edd in response to the accusation:

Dear Bishop Edd, It is a pity that most Nigerians do not pay attention to the affairs of their nation and hence there is usually a flurry of opinions when issues that were discussed 4 years ago are regurgitated. I MKemmy, an ordinary citizen who pays attention, knew about this, it is not the way it sounds, as a matter of fact, It was INEC that prompted the issue of signing letters. When CPC and ACN entered into merger talks late before the 2011 elections (in response to the fact that the apathetic Nigerian citizenry (I do not want to use the word stupid) kept saying that the opposition was not big enough and that they were divided) ACN asked Nuhu Ribadu to step down as Presidential candidate for Buhari of CPC and they would take the Vice Presidential slot. ACN then presented the same YEmi Osinbajo in 2011 ( this was why it did not come as a surprise to me Mkemmy, an ordinary citizen that pays attention when he was annoucned again this time.) However INEC said it was too late to change the names on the ballot and so the ACN asked Bakare to sign a resignation letter so that if the merger went forward and they won, they could take their slot (which they had chosen osinbajo for) back. However, Bakare declined and the merger broke down. Now , it is sickening for me to see people twist the plot to make it look like Tinubu wanted to take the slot. This is what happens when citizenry pays more attention to british premiership more than the affairs that affect their own nation.
I am sorry to say but Nigeria is filled not only with corrupt leaders but an extremely irresponsible citizenry that always embraces the wrong narrative of history and dwells on hear say and unfounded fears. The media is just as irresponsible as the people too. Ode ni wa in this country. If Nigerians are not privy to it , it is not because it happened in secret , it is because we are irresponsible and do not pay attention. And guess who knows the Nigerian very well? PDP! . Which is why the entire Jonathan campaign in 2015 is based on blatant lies and yet many people, worst still in the middle class are soaking the lies up as truth and supporting a nuisance of a government.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by methodyk: 4:11am On Feb 07, 2015
dennismukoro:
another PDP PROPAGANDA. THIS IS THE SEASON OF PROPAGANDA AND BLACKMAILING JUST TO GET VOTE. APC WILL SOON REPLY WATCH. STILL #TEAMGMB
Did you really watch the video?#NOTOEGYPT
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
genearts:

U are very funny, which looting will buhari and apc do that will be worst than what we have experienced under pdp and jona. Even wole that once told Nigerians to reject buhari has even endorsed him because of the colossal failure that jona has become. Let's not argue too much, jst like what the economist said: a former dictator is better than a failed president

Wole is amaechi's man. Did you expect anything less from him? Not his fault. Man must wack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.