Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,207 members, 7,832,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother (19121 Views)

"I Specialize In Money Rituals And Spiritual Bath" - Gang Leader 'Okadigbo' / Four Family Members Were Killed In Kebbi Bloodbath (photo) / Married Woman Dupes Grieving Couple With Dead Son’s ‘baby’ (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2015
This is another dsadvantage of a broken home/marriage.
Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by BCJAY(f): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2015
The bath was 20th December and not nov* their parents have divorce for 17years so says the wife. Their divorce was caused by the man who just woke up one day and sent her packing, despite pleas frm all and sundry he refused to accept her back. She initially left with her kids but was forced to return they back when the trouble was too much, so pls how is itj her fault that the children died?
Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by henryobinna(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2015
lookingforjob:

if it were a post bashing buhari's certificate or calling tinubu a drug lord you will feast on it without calling for the mods. hypocrite
mr. man go check all my post on NL,and tell me if you would seee calling tinubu a drug lord or insulting buhari.
I don't waste my time insulting people.

after all you just defaulted in NL rules
Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by dre11(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Dre11 I don't know why I never see the pictures you post when you create threads like this sad

Guy man...... Maybe your fone needs an upgradegringrin
Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
bizking24:
On November 20, 2014, every parent’s nightmare became a reality for 42-year-old Ayedun Shitta-Bello. It was a normal Saturday.

Hmm. Something doesn't add-up here. November 20, 2014 was a Thursday not a Saturday.

If there are no ways to verify the facts or the facts don't add-up, there is a chance the story is cooked-up.

It's not cooked up. I had heard of this same story on a programme shown on TV sometime last month.
In fact one thing was not added and that was the fact that the corpses showed that the boys were foaming in the mouth. Most viewers attributed it to the fact that the boys were poisoned before being drowned.
How can 2 pple be drowning in the presence of more than 10 people and nothing was done about it.

They even showed the stream on the TV and they measured the depth. I just didn't watch the conclusion they arrived.

1 Like

Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by redsun(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Indoctrinated religion is an immortal on believers.

1 Like

Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by Bowaley17(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
dem don bring dis matter come Labe Orun last 3wks jare...d step mother might be innocent of d whole thing...Only God knows whats hidden...
IamBOWALEY
Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by Babe2sure(f): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yeeeepa! That is the worst news anybody can be called on, the loss of a loved one.
So so sad!
I really feel for their mother. May God give her the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

1 Like

Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by delishpot: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Big loss. Two grown sons? Even misscariage dey pain for body talkless of kids wey dem don born, care for till this age. Na wa o. I cant imagine it o.

1 Like

Re: My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother by Gorgeous58(f): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is not good at all,God help us o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Man For Hacking Winners Chapel’s Online Bookstore / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State / Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.