Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies (455 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies by 2015bestval: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2015
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. Its just barely three days to Valentine's day. As we all know Valentine's day is a day set aside globally to celebrate and show love to people around us in remembrance of the saint Valentinus.

Surprisingly, I haven't found my Val for this year Valentine's day. There are few of my friends who are like me and also many young men all over the country still don't know who to spend their Valentine's day with.

Well, I don't want to spend my Valentine's day alone , I believe love is better shared than celebrated alone.
Ladies, I want to use this medium to find my Val for feb 14 and also connect my friends and other guys to their Val to be on feb 14.
I think this will be really interesting and full of love.

So ladies all you have to do is send me your details, this should include;

Your name:
Your location:
Your number:

Send this details to my mobile number 09020467464

Or send it to my email: judexi102@gmail.com

I promise to keep your information confidential and use it for the sole purpose of what its meant for.

This thread is for the ladies.. I will open a similar thread like this for the guys tomorrow, that is after I have contact from the ladies. I will send this contact to the guys depending on the locations that match the contacts I received.

This is an interesting way to find love, so let the love begin...
Re: Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Ladies!!! cheesy
Re: Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies by falconey(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2015
name: morenibado.....location: maiduguri........number: +2348036236596
Re: Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies by Maamin(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:

Lol, can't you be serious for once? grin grin
Re: Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies by 2015bestval: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:

Lol!!! well you know that Maiduguri is safe...moreover you heard the inec chairman Jega say about 74% have collected their PVCs ..meaning there peace in some areas

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday / Best Suppliment For Muscle Gain / To Our Lovely Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.