Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! (1130 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / Need More Nairalanders Like Sagamite,Barcanista And Sincerenigerian In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2015
I am one of those who insist that it s not a crime for two men to have different opinions about an issue!
That is why I don't go about calling people names, abuse or curse them just because they see it different from me.

I am one of those who have been called several names here just because I expressed my opinions which incidentally I am entitled to!
Thank God for a complete democrat like Jonathan, those in the opposition have also been at immeasurable liberty to lambaste the government of the day and still move freely.

Those who were matured in the days of Buhari, Abacha, IBB, an even recently OBJ (who is now a "progressive" navigator) knew what it was like criticizes the government.

Well, Barcanista, happened to be with the "progressives' all these while. We did engage each other on a few occasions an I am sure he would recall that I had always tried to counter his arguments with mine.

In those days, he was seen as a rear gem by the "progressives" while some of our people of the real Progressives family, saw him as an enemy.Some cursed and threatened him and all others who dear to have different opinions.

My position has not changed! It is irresponsibility and childish to abuse others just because they disagree with you.

For any member of the real Progressive Family who did abuse Barcanista in those days, I implore you to apologize.

Now, to all "progressives", who are now bitter with him, I implore you to sheath your swords! I understand that in your world, he has committed serious "atrocities" by having a new opinion from what he used to, but it is time you all realize that this is a free society!

Whereas people like the present Navigator of the "Progressives" made Nigeria to feel like a cage, Jonathan has made us all of us to breath freedom! This is Fresh Air!

Dear "progressives", let Barcanista be.

Let me use this opportunity to implore all the members of the Progressive Family, to welcome Barcanista with open arms!

In all, there is one lesson I want everyone to learn:

We are living in a free society, we are all entitled to our convictions and opinions.
Let the insults, the abuses and the threats stop!

Finally, whether you are "progressive" or a real Progressive:

Cheers to all!

1 Like

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2015
The real progressives are not those that carry brooms shouting change change when they have bitterness within them and are intolerant of their "own". Need I say tribalistic for some? we are now at a cross road where everyone must define where he stand, whether for change driven by sincerity, understanding, tolerance and acceptance of ourselves or a change driven by sheer bitterness, vile and hate, hypocrisy and double standard, herd mentality with no room to different opinion. Nigeria is indeed at a cross-road and we can't afford to sink deeper. From my experience, change can never come from those that will always shout hosanna when you speak their sentiment and shout crucify him when you speak otherwise. There is hope to change where there is freedom of expression, there is no hope when there is not. God be the glory

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Sai barcanista!!!

1 Like

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by arewatech(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Who's this Barkanasatan every body is talking about? Is he a HoR member that defected to PDP? We don't know him over here, may be he's a no one undecided

There's a Snake above me, should we kill am

Snake tongue

1 Like

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
The real progressives are not those that carry brooms shouting change change when they have bitterness within them and are intolerant of their "own". Need I say tribalistic for some? we are now at a cross road where everyone must define where he stand, whether for change driven by sincerity, understanding, tolerance and acceptance of ourselves or a change driven by sheer bitterness, vile and hate, hypocrisy and double standard, herd mentality with no room to different opinion. Nigeria is indeed at a cross-road and we can't afford to sink deeper. From my experience, change can never come from those that will always shout hosanna when you speak their sentiment and shout crucify him when you speak otherwise. There is hope to change where there is freedom of expression, there is no hope when there is not. God be the glory

It is not just about the hypocrisy! The opposition is just riding on nothing else but on the Buhari name!
Also, the Buhari name is not in any way, messianic in nature, it is just that the man has a cult like follower-ship up north!
The follower-ship is not because of his integrity or competence, rather they see him as the symbol of their political struggle in Nigeria!

Like I have said else where, the sentiments of the 2015 elections has nothing to with governance!
It is more of a political struggle between the majority tribe led by political gladiators up north and supported by their counter parts from the South West and the monitories led by the Political leaders of the South South! This is why OBJ has decamped! Jonathan could not be controlled to do their bidden!

I have stated elsewhere that Buhari and Jonathan are mere pawns in the political chess board!
Both of them a dispensable but the struggle continues!

The politicians of the North want power at all cost, they know what they have lost since 2009!
Their counter parts from the South West led by the likes of Tinubu and OBJ have equally lost their grip since Jonathan came on board!
And the are shouting "change" to deceive the gullible!

If OBJ can join the OPPOSITION, then you don't need a sooth sayer to know that something is terribly wrong!

Finally, the fact remains that Jonathan has not done badly!
Those who think they can push him out by bombing their own lands are wasting their time!

6 Likes

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2015
arewatech:
Who's this Barkanasatan every body is talking about? Is he a HoR member that defected to PDP? We don't know him over here, may be he's a no one undecided

There's a Snake above me, should we kill am

Snake tongue

It is either you are a clown or you have a very big problem!

Those that kill by the sword shall also die by the sword!
I wish you well !
Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by iPopAlomo(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

I heard you're jumping ships because of a girl... Lmao...
Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I heard you're jumping ships because of a girl... Lmao...

And you really believed that crappy tale?

Far be it that I should answer for him!
What is at stake is too grave!
I wont believe such a crap even f it is about you.
Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by iPopAlomo(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2015
noblezone:

And you really believed that crappy tale?

let him answer nah... you aren't his mouthpiece... a conversation did take place between him and the girl... let him just come out clean...

1 Like

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by francizy(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2015
This is just one of the things I hate about APC. If APC wins this election, even if they enforce all the harsh rules of buhari's regime in the 80s, you won't still be able to take them off that sit.

They will rule Nigeria forever whether they perform well or not..

Why do they feel everyone should be programmed to think and act like them? Are we all computers or robots? The always throw insults and threats of various kinds on people who oppose their slave masters (Buhari/Tinubu) and I ask, if we all act like slaves to these politicians, what have we made of ourselves? Are we all walking corpses or toys? Why should some people feel like they must dominate and rule by force when there are over/about 500 tribes and different religions in Nigeria.

APC e-touts please retrace your steps. You cannot win Nigeria by force. All you need do is preach love and show us the ills in voting GEJ rather than hurling insults and threats on someone you neither feed nor pay his bills.
Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by arewatech(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2015
noblezone:

It is either you are a clown or you have a very big problem!

Those that kill by the sword shall also die by the sword!
I wish you well !

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

Please examine the bolded side by side with your latest act of cross-carpeting on this forum and you will understand why folks dey vex for you.

I for one have never loved the PDP decampees trooping into APC. My belief was that this same set of people will just come and rubbish the party. Two things changed my mind. First is that politics is often a game of numbers, the larger the better. Second is that not everyone in PDP is corrupt or bad. There are those who will want to perform well but because of the powerful elements [godfathers] in the party who are only interested in their pockets and stomachs they can't do anything hence they move into other parties where they can have the freedom to truely govern. Edo state is a case in point

I, and I believe many people in Nigeria, do not support APC as a party. Our hope is in Buhari. He represents the beacon of hope for the Nigerian populace. It is both fortunate and unfortunate that he has to be in party to contest election.

By throwing 'illegal' jabs at the party, you are indirectly attempting to kill that hope. Majority of Nigerians will not stand for it.

I call your latest posts against APC illegal jabs because

1. Some have no factual basis
2. The titles are provocative and meant to kill support for APC and Buhari
3. They are logically flawed and rationally unbalanced

In the end you appear to be the one with double standards. If you are now pro-PDP then please give us a reason not to vote Buhari. Don't camouflage your attacks against the General through false and illogical
means or by proxy.

1 Like

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
arewatech:

Who are you?

I am someone who is passionate about the consequences of living in the same country with folks with your kind of mentality!
In your world, it is either i agree with you or I should be killed!

In my world, everyone is entitled to their opinion!
You don't force me to your views and I wont force you to mine!

I am someone who is very sure that the slave masters who created Nigeria made the worst mistake on this earth!
By bringing people of your mentality and people of my mentality into this slave camp they called a country, they created chaos!

You see people like us as game, to be killed at will!
We on the other hand, see you as humans created by God!

And we are saying, rather than continue in this circle of blood, it is time we split Nigeria!
The land is already polluted with innocent blood!
Enough!
Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Pataki: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
From PDP to APC now he is back supporting PDP? grin

The devil be praised!

1 Like

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by arewatech(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
noblezone:

I am someone who is passionate about the consequences of living in the same country with folks with your kind of mentality!
In your world, it is either i agree with you or I should be killed!

In my world, everyone is entitled to their opinion!
You don't force me to your views and I wont force you to mine!

I am someone who is very sure that the slave masters who created Nigeria made the worst mistake on this earth!
By bringing people of your mentality and people of my mentality into this slave camp they called a country, they created chaos!

You see people like us as game, to be killed at will!
We on the other hand, see you as humans created by God!

And we are saying, rather than continue in this circle of blood, it is time we split Nigeria!
The land is already polluted with innocent blood!
Enough!

Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by mrpataki(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Suddenly, everyone started "suspecting". Let me burst your burble, I also received PMs. Unlike your kind, I took it with utmost respect andd felt so honored. You people can be very hypocritical I tell you. You don't know what friendship is. You lack honor, you are bitter and you are vile. Inside of you lied wickedness and hate. I don't gv two fvcks about your kind.

You are the one who lacks honor. Jumping parties within the space of months or weeks describes you as a very hypocritical who totally lacks honors or even moral values.

I will not bother to exchange words with you. I have been on this forum since 2006, and I have seen your types severally. So you least amaze me. I have made good friends from this forum over the years and even seen, wined and dined with some across the UK, EU and Nigeria. So I am one who knows what friendship means and sticking to principles and values rather than going with wherever the wind blows your rancid fowl yansh.

Allegations were leveled against you. Rather than carefully stating your point, you go on this emotional tantrums and drama queen theatrics of jumping parties and support. Typical cramjones aka FFK behavior. I wish you well as you see how your country is being foolishly managed.

I hope you got the ''links'' you wanted. Alatenuje poster.
Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Chylo(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista na CRAMJONES part 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 18, 2015
arewatech:

Shut the F. UCK up!

The problem with your kind is the lack of ability to sum up logic and reason!
So you end up to stuttering, muttering and throwing tantrums!

But for your info, we kept quiet in the past!
Not any more!

It is either you folks face the truth and recognize the rights of others or brace up for split!

I wish you well.

(1) (Reply)

Danwake (hausa) Recipe / SCAM Alert!! / Men Shortage ; Govt Of Eritrea Forces Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Im

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.