Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,377 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance (2057 Views)

No Disturbance Plssssss / Sorry For Disturbance,just Need Opinions. / Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Penssuwa(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
I recently got a job in another state which made me relocate to the new city. There is this beautiful girl that stays in a supermarket opposite the place I live whom I usually ask for direction whenever there is a need to visit a place since I'm new in the place.
One day she took my phone in the guise of watching pictures and collected my number in d process. That night she sent a text saying that she wanted to ask for my number but didn't know how to. The next day she sent another text telling me how she admire the way I talk & behave, begging me to come over and chat with her. I went there the following day only for her to tell me how she quit her relationship that morning. After playing the role of a special adviser, my ploblem started. This girl disturbs me on phone every second. If she does not talk about how guys she met were all unfaithful, she'll talk on how she need a trustworthy man.
Recently, she started asking questions about my private life, whether I don't like her & why am I afraid to express my love. I always tried as much as possible to be courteous and a bit indifferent in my replies which made her accuse me of living a pretentious life.
My problem now is that this lady has become a cancerous lesion in my skin. I don't want to take advantage of her feelings as I don't feel thesame way & also in a relationship. I wldnt want to hurt her or make her feel dejected and undesirable. Unfortunately, she is the only reliable friend I have here who I hope will help me master the city. How do I make her know that I'm uninterested without hurting her feeling or losing her friendship.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by ikes9(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tell her the truth...yhu in a relationship..and yhu don't have feelings for her...just tell her yhu see her as a friend..
just make sure yhu don't make any promises whatsoever to her too..else..it might get out of hand...
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
tell her the truth and you should find a place for your hobby. e.g watching soccer
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by laykhorn(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
In Buhari's first democratic tenure 2015-2019, he sent most corrupt politicians including loyalists to prison; some of the prominent names in Kirikiri include Jonathan, Sambo, Iweala, Patience, Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo et al. This enraged other... Ooooops! Wrong place.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Glowstone(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
oh nigga DAT babe really loves u n can't keep her feeling to her self....she is really courageous.
I advise u to give it a try besides I see nothing wrong in falling with someone
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Trinxie(f): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm...follow your heart. Cause none of us will be there to receive the trouble with you when it comes...we would only hear and say sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Cutehector(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2015
U see ladies eh. Dr problem pass engineering maths.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Knack her first grin then you tell her the truth later cool
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by mirexxx(f): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2015
ur story is too long cry
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by siegfried99(m): 1:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Two options to ur problem

1) look for another reliable person to help u whenever u need directions.

2) start BLEEPING the hell out of her.

Thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by DonaldGenes(m): 1:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Turn her down stylishly but don't make it so obvious

She is after your pocket bruh, because she for some selfish reasons sees you as a new catch-fish to milk..

Turning bae lady down especially her type shouldn't be that hard for you but use your discretion
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Penssuwa(m): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Bleeping her is not an option since she stays close to my abode & wldnt mind embarrassing any gal on visit. I don't need such an unscripted drama. Telling her looks better, though v.hard. I need to stop sneaking out of the house to avoid being seen by her & switching of my phone every evening.
Your contributions are wonderful
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by djeezy(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Tell her the truth and she will get over you. It's even more depressing if she finds out the truth that you've been playing along later when she is very much into you. You have to look for a subtle way to convey your message that you have no feelings for her and try not to sound malicious. Just tell her you don't fare well with relationships and that you last long with women when they are just friends. And please do not take advantage of her feelings by sleeping with her. You'll only be causing more disastrous damage.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Kedam(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2015
laykhorn:
In Buhari's first democratic tenure 2015-2019, he sent most corrupt politicians including loyalists to prison; some of the prominent names in Kirikiri include Jonathan, Sambo, Iweala, Patience, Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo et al. This enraged other... Ooooops! Wrong place.
Are u dreaming?
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by jnrbayano(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Learn how to use your phone compass next time in a new place because after telling her you aren't interested, her friendship with you ends.

A man gotta do what a man gotta do.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Brugo(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2015
There might be another guy begging her for love, yet she's stuck on you. See life. Ladies, make life complex.

Bro, look for another friend. She's not the only one who can give you directions. Avoid her before she goes crazy on you.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Samiceman: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Ladies sha....
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Chazzyboy: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Trinxie:
Hmmm...follow your heart. Cause none of us will be there to receive the trouble with you when it comes...we would only hear and say sorry.
babe I like u
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Chidonc(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Glowstone:
oh nigga DAT babe really loves u n can't keep her feeling to her self....she is really courageous.
I advise u to give it a try besides I see nothing wrong in falling with someone

Like say na 4 dream u dey read dis thread, d op said he is in a relationship. Or do u want him 2 take advantage of her, so dat she would pour him acid?
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by jerrymej(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Charass say "See me seeGbege".

Hmmm just following comments sha.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by jerrymej(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2015
If you can't see her as your wife don't waste her time making her your girlfriend.
Datewithpurpose.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by arimahoseloka(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2015
use ur sense guy, don't be direct. let her know u have a gf. u can tell her indirectly if ur gf calls u in her presence or maybe if she is going through d pics on ur phone. just try and indirectly inform her u have a gf and make it sound like she is ur fiance.

she will certainly get the message. pls don't stupidly tell her u don't love her or u don't have feelings 4 her. learn 2 use ur head and be very sensitive about a womans feelings.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by femidejulius(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Tell her you are in a relationship. She probably will still want to start a relationship with you so, make other friends and start distancing yourself from her. If you still continue to be her friend, you will eventually have no option than to satisfy her desires. Trust me
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by heatflux: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2015
@Op, before u put yourself in any shit, let me quickly point out that you don't know anything about the girl's past (except what she told you to her advantage). You know only little about her present too. Remember you just got to the new area. I tell you most solemnly, be safe. Don't do anything that can warrant regret later.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Cesclxg(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2015
Don't you have Google map on ur phone?
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Trinxie(f): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Chazzyboy:
babe I like u
Um, thanks.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Chazzyboy: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Trinxie:

Um, thanks.
wii like to be ur friend
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by marvelito: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Penssuwa:
Bleeping her is not an option since she stays close to my abode & wldnt mind embarrassing any gal on visit. I don't need such an unscripted drama. Telling her looks better, though v.hard. I need to stop sneaking out of the house to avoid being seen by her & switching of my phone every evening.
Your contributions are wonderful
bro hav had myself in dis situatn alot.if i dnt want to bleep i jst use my gurl pix on my screen saver. Infact everywhere 4 d phone.love text messages i send.them go begin c me as bad boy wen get different chicks.or i can start requentng finiancial assistance frm.large sum i knw she cnt coughout.wen she fails to help i make her feel bad.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by marvelito: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
marvelito:
bro hav had myself in dis situatn alot.if i dnt want to bleep i jst use my gurl pix on my screen saver. Infact everywhere 4 d phone.love text messages i send.them go begin c me as bad boy wen get different chicks.or i can start requentng finiancial assistance frm.large sum i knw she cnt coughout.wen she fails to help i make her feel bad.
dnt mind my english o. Cos i knw say prof them full her o.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by akinsadeez(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
To me this is all your fault. She asked you about your private life and why you are afraid of expressing your love. From the first moment she asked you about being afraid of expressing your love you should have told her directly that you have a girlfriend. By not telling her then, even if you bring it up now there is a possibility that she will think you are lying just to get rid of her. Bro since I believe you are not ashamed of ur girlfriend you should never hesitate to let people especially d opposite sex know that you are in a relationship.
Let's turn this case around. If it were to be your girlfriend that is in this situation in which a guy is pestering her, wouldn't you want her to tell him plainly that she has a boyfriend. Would you be happy for ur girl to keep being coy while d guy continues to pester her?
As for the girl, by now you should be making efforts to familiarize urself with d area n get other friends especially male friends. If you had not been transfered to that place the girl would have kept on living. If you don't date her she wont die. Tell her firmly that u are in a relationship but would like to remain friends with her. simple!
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
jerrymej:
If you can't see her as your wife don't waste her time making her your girlfriend.
Datewithpurpose.
Re: How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op try to evade her romantic gists. Anytime you're with her start preaching, tell her you wanna make heaven and you don't wanna take part in any thing that will derail thee, tell her she's like a sister to you.

Believe me she will hate you for life.

(1) (Reply)

4 Hilarious Breakup Texts / Photo: Abeg Who Mumu Pass? / Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.