Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

#lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall (660 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall by JimiAgbaje2015: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
"Let me take this time to announce my first ever Online Town hall Chat taking place on Facebook and Twitter. I've read your comments and listened to your requests and I think it's about time that we had an open and candid conversation about what we think is critical to moving this state forward.

So join me Today, February 26 at 6pm. I'll be devoting an hour or two to respond to your Tweets and Facebook questions. Just send in those questions to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJimiAgbaje) and Twitter handle (@JimiAgbaje) using the hashtag #LagosForYou and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Special thanks to my friends on Social Media who inspired this. I hope I'll get to hear from you."

- Jimi Agbaje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall by ARKdiscloser7(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
If only my Yoruba brothers will leave party politics and listen to the voice of reasoning.

This man JK is far far ahead of that stooge called Ambode.

I keep following his issue based campaign
I came to the conclusion that come Next month by God's grace JK will be our next Governor.

1 Like

Re: #lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall by Arch1: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
If only my Yoruba brothers will leave party politics and listen to the voice of reasoning.

I came to the conclusion that come Next month by God's grace JK will be our next Governor.
You cannot decide who the Yorubas would vote for in their own state.

Jimi Agbaje is the real stooge with Thief Bode George as is God-father. Ambode has 20+years experience in public service administartion, what experience does Agbaje have in governance? NONE !

Ambode's campaign rally is presently on-going at Ifako Ijaye and i am listening to issue based campaign from him onlike Agbaje who has consistently threatened to destroy Lagos with Niger Dleta militants if Gej loses the election

JK = Just Kidding
Re: #lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall by OAUTemitayo: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just kidding
Re: #lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall by PaulJohn1: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Lol
Yorubas' support for a candidate is seen as party politics and yours should be seen as support for deep reasoning? cheesy
Why not focus on voting for your candidate and leave the "Yorubas" tp vote who they like instead of preaching, like your support is truly based on 'voice of reasoning' and not party politics you accused them of.
Re: #lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall by homeNabroad: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yoruba' know what they want, no more ''padipadi'' politics. WHEN WE SAY CHANGE ITS AT PRESIDENCY, WHEN WE SAY CONTINUITY ITS AMBODE!

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Things Buhari Said During His Chatham House Speech / Famous Sayings Of President Jonathan / Revenue Shortfall: Senate Approves General Tax Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.