Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together (1512 Views)

Chris Brown Holds Hands With A New Woman After He And And Rihanna Are Spotted At / Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Are Finally Back Together!! ! / Drake & Rihanna Are Engaged!! He Has Proposed With A $1m Ring-according To MTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together by deawong(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-M43uSGxxj8w/VO-eQx5k69I/AAAAAAAAAYw/eftacUFBRQo/s280/rihanna-600.jpg[/img]

This MediaTakeOut won't murder some person with their
reports. Lol. To begin with they swore that Rihanna is
pregnant for Leonardo DiCaprio, now they swear -100%
realities - that she's once more with Chris Brown..lol.
Better believe it right! Perused their report underneath...
"A week ago Chris Brown gave numerous meetings - where
he shaded Drake and discussed how he adored Rihanna
and how he wished things would go in an unexpected way.
Well they're going to get another opportunity.
MediaTakeout.com solely discovered that Chris Brown and
Rihanna have started conveying once more. One of Chris
closest companions let us know, "Chris is truly experiencing
it - with his lawful inconvenience, visit issues, and now this
awful press - he connected o the stand out that truly
comprehends him - Robyn."
The insider let us know that Chris and Rihanna were "on
FACETIME" the previous evening for almost two hours -
and they finished the call with "I Love You".
What does this mean for Karrueche . . . then again
Leonardo Di Caprio? No thought - yet what we can say
OFFICIALLY is that Chri Brown and Rihanna are back
together.
This is 100% FACTS - no talk here. Yell out to BREEZY, RiH
and their TEAMS for the scoop!!
source: http://..com/2015/02/congrats-chris-rihanna-are-finally-back.html?m=0
Re: Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together by sinaj(f): 6:03am On Feb 27, 2015
old story undecided
Re: Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together by axortedbabe(f): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2015
go and read d interview they interviewed him and tyga on d radio and see what he said abt riri...
in a nutshell, they r Nt bk..
Re: Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together by yuncka: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2015
They can CUM back if the want. I dnt care. My only advice to Rihana is that she should go for kungfu lessons before CUMing back.

1 Like

Re: Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together by icebebe(f): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Not afta d tins chris said on riri's birthday,Idontbelivdis
Re: Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together by yhusiee(f): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2015
#Yaaaaayyyy, up NEPAaaaaaa!!!
What? My ba3 is low!#
Re: Congrats: Chris & Rihanna Are Finally Back Together by deawong(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
yuncka:
They can CUM back if the want. I dnt care. My only advice to Rihana is that she should go for kungfu lessons before CUMing back.
grin grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Superman Battered By Car Thief (graphic Photos) / Pregnant Anna Banner Shares 'face-only' Photos / Who Rocked The Outfit Better: Wizkid Or Davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.