Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. (14630 Views)

Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? / My Gtbank Account Has Been Restricted / Diamond Bank, Where Is My Account Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by ReSexzskilz(f): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Someone want to send me money through my account number, gtb bank, he called me that he has sent d money and that it has even been deducted from his account. I rushed to check the nearest ATM but nothing was credited. Worse is that there is no gtbank in the place I went for break. The man is now even threatening that I should send him my correct account number or I should forget about everything. I don't know if there is one mixage in the number I sent, maybe one commission. Does anyone knows how I can get my account number pls? I'll be so glad. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by kinglekan: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
Someone want to send me money through my account number, gtb bank, he called me that he has sent d money and that it has even been deducted from his account. I rushed to check the nearest ATM but nothing was credited. Worse is that there is no gtbank in the place I went for break. The man is now even threatening that I should send him my correct account number or I should forget about everything. I don't know if there is one mixage in the number I sent, maybe one commission. Does anyone knows how I can get my account number pls? I'll be so glad. Thanks.

*passing by*

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by twosquare(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
if it is urgent and you want a quick reply, I think you should call their help line. It is on their website. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by pacesetter939: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
I'm afraid if anyone could assist you here. Account number is a very private property. What i think you should do now is resort to asking anyone you might have sent it to in the past to forward same to you or better still, call your account officer.
Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by hustleranthem(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
if ur account number is correct,then it might b network problem. Just hold on till the end of today,then we'll know the next option..have you crosschecked wit the person to know if the account number u sent him is correct?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by kilokeys(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2015
u forgot u told me.. naughty u

.Dear Customer, a Savings Account: 0165762634 has been opened. A charge of N5000 would be required for to use the account..

go pay d money shaperly to reactivate

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2015
hustleranthem:
if ur account number is correct,then it might b network problem. Just hold on till the end of today,then we'll know the next option..have you crosschecked wit the person to know if the account number u sent him is correct?
Yea, he said the money has been deducted from his account since yesterday, that something must be wrong with my own number. I'm even confused over the numbers.
Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:
u forgot u told me.. naughty u

.Dear Customer, a Savings Account: 0165762634 has been opened. A charge of N5000 would be required for to use the account..

go pay d money shaperly to reactivate
What do u mean by this pls?
Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by kilokeys(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2015
u could go to any gt bank.. customer service. drop ur name. get ur account number
apply for alerts, get a token, download d GT app on ur phone..

thats d only way around this..
Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by hustleranthem(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Yea, he said the money has been deducted from his account since yesterday, that something must be wrong with my own number. I'm even confused over the numbers.
babe,u will hv to call ur account officer or u go to ur branch to rectify d fault..cuz it might b dat u gave him a wrong number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by biuti(f): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2015
I hope the man that promised you the money is sincere with you lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
biuti:
I hope the man that promised you the money is sincere with you lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
I call the customer line but they never talked to me, that was after they chop my #181
Re: Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. by immax2005: 8:29am On May 25, 2015
Check your GTBANK account number, www.naijaonlinebiz.com/check-your-gtbank-account-number-online-via-sms-using-your-phone, you can comfortable do this using your phone. No need going to Gtbank. No need wasting airtime on customer service line.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account / US Seeks 3 Years Prison Term For Binance Founder, Changpeng Zhao / How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.