Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts (31669 Views)

Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ElFenomeno1: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...

She can commit suicide!

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by GoodBoi1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...
which university did she attend?
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by funshow247(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is the era where pple are blessed with their talents, skills, ideas, strategy and business! Your certificate is just a booster not the main thing! If u need more insight on ds u can lemme know... Even d course ya friend studied is business of its own...
Pple and collar job sha! Chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Adyrin(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
I too had a 3rd class but will be resuming work by April 15th in a very reputable firm!

Let her know that she's not a failure rather its the "EVENT" that failed.....
She should be steadfast in Christ and also positive minded!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by slymichael(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Has she forgotten dat most of these great men n women in d world today has little or no education opportunity at all? Most of us today graduated wit such degree n today we r doin fine. Pls be proud of it..[color=#006600][/color]
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by redcliff: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:

my friend, my friend, does nothing ever happen to nairalanders especially the females on here. If you have decided to take your life, I guess we would have one less person to worry about in this world. SMH

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by slymichael(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Has she forgotten dat most of these great men n women in d world today has little or no education opportunity at all? Most of us today graduated wit such degree n today we r doin fine. Pls be proud of it..[/color][color=#990000]
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Adyrin(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thou FO0L
ElFenomeno1:

She can commit suicide!
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Collins030: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
There is no need for sucidal thoughts because of a third degree when uve still got ur life..there are lots of things out there that u can do and there is always a second chance for everybody..When there is life, there is hope..

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Jossyroyal1: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Let her go ahead pls!
Pls don't stop her
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by GrandpasFinest(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
No need to commit suicide cos of degree, make she just knack 1 bigstout for moral then tell her folks the truth after that stage she can take orijin bitters for sharp brain so she can reason out a solution. Finally the end justifies the means

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Lanretoye(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
skibochi:

Having a 3rd class is not the end of the world and she should not be sad about it. I had a 3rd class and by God's grace i am doing very well, infact most people with 3rd class usually excel more than others in the long run. What i will advice is she should go for a PGD or Masters immediately but it should be another course of study that will compliment the 1st degree. I went for straight masters in Unilag, i sat for the pre-admission exam passed very well and was admitted for the course i wanted. Doing this will give her a better chance of getting a job and also adding more value to herself. Even, most 2.1 or 2.2 candidates can barely speak good english in interviews so her case is not the worst.

Masters straight with a third class degree?...talk another one.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by mcdokwe(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
I have a lot of people who are in the category of your "friend" but they are not contemplating suicide, but have resolved to take on life head on and prove that certification is not always a just appraisal. Tell you friend to show she is worth more than was given to her

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Kay25(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell her if she takes her life she will regret life to come she can go for her masters programme and make better grades and even @ 23 she can still take other professional courses and have that to support and best thing is to commit it unto God's hand who can make way for her
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by allanphash7(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
What is she waiting for?

She should go ahead now

Nonsense
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by CaptPlanet(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
If she commits suicide her 3rd class won't change to a masters degree.
She can go for a pgd or a certification. She can as well go any enteprenual studies. She can learn bead making or fashion designing (every chic loves fashion)....there are loads of stuff to do than suicide.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by pespes: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
mcdokwe:
I have a lot of people who are in the category of your "friend" but they are no contemplating suicide, but have resolved to take on life head on and proof that certification is not always a just appraisal. Tell you friend to show she is worth more than was given to her

Hello Dear, Advise her not to take her life cos its not the end of the world ..I came out with a 3rd class too in 2007 and today my story is different.
First of all.....Her drive to succeed should be more now compared to someone who came out with a higher class

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Different strokes for different folks, when I'm just celebrating my first class degree. Well, third class degree is not the end of the world, she should take up a PGD programme. Suicide is not an option
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by An2elect2(f): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
eyaaa was the third class deserved? chai cry
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Jossyroyal1: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
thanks a million she studied chemistry frm Benue state university.
Ah! Benue State University! That's a school that cannot even graduate a first class student in 25years in my dept! even no student had a first class last section in the entirety of the school.....
Well, I graduated from there last year with a 2:1 with lots of hard work, resilience and consistency!
My advice; She success in life those not depend on her class of degree!
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yomz12345: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
U cant have d fear of God and HV 3rd class..d fear of God is d beginning of wisdom..she even graduated,those that didn't nkor..pls
godsveryown:
don't say wat u don't knw, she is a very decent person wit d fear of God.not every lady is as u hav described.funny enof d ones hu spend d nite clubbing jumping frm one bed to d oda and don't even boda abt studying come out well but d ones hu don't sometime end up like dis, I can't help but wonda y.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ted1741: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is she still breathing? I have a strong rob, mtcheeww. So 3rd class has now become a henious crime to warrant sucide attempt. Is she pregnant or something. Oh!, Amaechi flunked RSUST, ran to Uniport and made 3rd class, look at him now. Maybe you should slap the devil out of her head.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by worldy: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
its not about what you know but whom you know.keep focus and u will get there
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
if she's still young…. let her do pgd…. professional exams…. she will go top...
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
iamtheprincipal:

She doesn't need to waste her precious life. More so, the life she has the privilege of living out isn't hers, it belongs to GOD and as such, make her understand just that.
She can commence a PGD but this time with a firm decision to make amends academically before proceeding for a masters programme.
Remind her also that successful men like Prof. Wole Soyinka made a 3rd Class. It's not about the '3rd' in the 'class' but the resolute determination to make it in life that counts.
no…. wole made 2.1 not third class
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
adanduka:
She even had the privilege of going to school sad
So kpomo sellers should all kill themselves then undecided
abi o,no mind the yeye op and her so called friend,yeye dey smell for their yansh,wey pass dey thank God, she wan commit suicide, make she commit am fast jor.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by MKO4ever(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please let her kill herself naa!!!,
na me say make she nor make 1st class?
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
she studied chemistry
chemistry… wow.. let her do pgd…. then after pgd.. let her go for Mba…. at the end… she will smile…
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by BodePolScience: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
she studied chemistry
Chemistry! something must be wrong with that department. Two of my roommates are already xtra year students. In that department, you are said to be lucky if you don't have F.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Obadar(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
she studied chemistry

Hey there are certificate courses she could actually take tho...I read Industrial Chemistry. She could do PDG in a course and advance to masterz...trust moi she wont be the 1st dis will be happeninq to and she wont be the last. The enerqy she iz usinq to think about committinq suicide she can channel it on how to chanqe n make her life more worthwhile.
By d time she hearz true stories of people and all..she did jack back to makinq thinqz work for her.
#drop D mic --permit ma letterz Z n q
Prolly snd moi a pm..culd hlp in convincinq
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
yeye poster,yeye friend make she commit hara Kiri not even suicide, because suicide is small,
u think all ur mates graduated successfully, some die some dropout. she dey here dey talk yamayama,me wey I dey spend extra 2years now,make I com die ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mathematician In The House, Help Me / Both Real & Fake 2023 UTME Top Scores Are From Anambra / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.